Sports Room Meet Up

Rsonist

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho'Case

just need somebody to decide to organise the football link upi don't think it would even flopnuff man in that boots topic talking like they got a collection as if to say they are serious ballers

Guest Sho'Case
f*ck it, I'll organise it...Just give me the area, a weekend day and I'll start pitching ideas....
power leaguewhich ever is the most central/accesible for londonerssaturday IMO

f*ck it, I'll organise it...Just give me the area, a weekend day and I'll start pitching ideas....
by powerleague do you mean that vip2 user should have a kick-a-about?
No he means we should go for a round of golf...

by powerleague do you mean that vip2 user should have a kick-a-about?
No he means we should go for a round of golf...
nar..i was a bit baffled but certain man would got dazzled doe so boy..i am on it

Guest Van Der Vaart

Right, I've taken a look at some of the Powerleague centres in London and to be honest, the best one to go to would be the one next to Liverpool Street, Shoreditch. It's the closest thing to central without going too far out.This means East man should have no excuses...I said weekend day and right now, I'm thinking 2nd or 3rd o0f August which Saturday & Sunday respectively.I'm not too sure about doing it on a Saturday though because people are more likely to have work on that day still.I want a minimum of 14 players each and 16 max so if you're on it, let me know ASAP because I have to book the pitches 7 days in advance. It'll be coming out of my own pocket so I'm gonna find a way to make sure I get payments from everyone who's on it so I'll probably need your phone numbers.For the mandem who ain't been Powerleague in a bit, astroturfs only, shinpads are compulsory...Any questions, PM a ninja.

Guest David Braund

i cnt play footballso ill bring a laptop n use my fone as a modem or sutin n commentate live in the sports roomor even broadcast itwho knows

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...