Sign in to follow this  
VonBoyage

Bargain Basement

they need to hurry up and start making PS3 Games Platinum & selling for £20, cos the prices are shocking.There was me thinkin i mite be able to get Pro Evo or COD on the cheap Pre-owned cos they been out for a lil while- i got a swift wake up call

[PS3] CONSOLE + RATCHET & CLANK + SINGSTAR - £269.99 (+£4.99 DELIVERY)Empire Direct
arrived this morning :lol:
I saw this a couple of days after I ordered mine off Dixons for £350I wanted to punch my PC screen

Ahhh sorry gai'z... hopefully I'll have a couple money off vouchers for you. Hold tight.Have u seen the platinum range btw...23ma35.jpg16geg4l.jpg2dkpbr.jpg14mc0a1.jpgAllow the yellow, still.

Ahhh sorry gai'z... hopefully I'll have a couple money off vouchers for you. Hold tight.Have u seen the platinum range btw...23ma35.jpg16geg4l.jpg2dkpbr.jpg14mc0a1.jpgAllow the yellow, still.
when they gonna start that in England?

lmao @ the yellow f*ck*ng buttazshud just make it platinum and blki need a copy of MGS for PS1, just realised tht my version is for chipped PS1sall about having the full collection tbh.

i got second hand EYETOY for ps2 for 2£ yes two paaaand from blockbusters gamestation thinggybobworks as decent webcam on ur pc with the right drivers and has built in mic that can be used for ps3 games

im pissed went zavvi today n they tol me the ps3 deal is off they run out of ps3'sif i go empiredirect its only 1 pad yeah how much could i shot them 2 games for are they old or new?

Carlos probably get 15-20 for both if you go to CEX.I got 16 for my Ratchet (trade in)
yr from east init?where's the nearest 1 to forest gate