Bargain Basement

VonBoyage

Carlos probably get 15-20 for both if you go to CEX.I got 16 for my Ratchet (trade in)
yr from east init?where's the nearest 1 to forest gate
Nah, North bruv. f*ck knows, the only local one i know about is on some backroad in CentralAlso...Them PS3 / X360 Game Deals There
the bait one is on the same road nickelodeon's studio& a next on is on tottenham ct road next to th KFCa next shop call Game Focus is round the corner on Goodge st

yea they trade/buy sometimes the give better price just depends how much of the item ur sellin thay have in stock tru there like 4mins walk apart i go to both to see who's offering the most oh theres also N1 games in angel them dude are bless still buy & trade too

yea they trade/buy sometimes the give better price just depends how much of the item ur sellin thay have in stock tru there like 4mins walk apart i go to both to see who's offering the most oh theres also N1 games in angel them dude are bless still buy & trade too
N1 Games for buying new games is a bump imolike £45 for game

seen i aint copped a fresh fresh new game from them there more my last stop when im lookin 4 a game thats sold out everywhere + they sell some games b4 release date also but i no the prices will be like 50 note or some sh*t

beg some one direct me to a good deal for uncharted and ratchet & clanksafe*editalso the orange box. is this worth coppin? i played the 1st half life but i cnt remember anythin.how many games are in it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jabra-BT125-Blueto...3654&sr=8-1Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset7.99Is this compatible for my ps3?
its got the same ear piece like my warhawk headset aswell , seriously uncomfortable after a time.copping socom on blu ray to get them new headsets , they look official and come with a usb dock aswell.
whens socom out?straight cop

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jabra-BT125-Blueto...3654&sr=8-1Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset7.99Is this compatible for my ps3?
its got the same ear piece like my warhawk headset aswell , seriously uncomfortable after a time.copping socom on blu ray to get them new headsets , they look official and come with a usb dock aswell.
whens socom out?straight cop
i think its October times

beg some one direct me to a good deal for uncharted and ratchet & clanksafe*editalso the orange box. is this worth coppin? i played the 1st half life but i cnt remember anythin.how many games are in it
if you don't mind 2nd hand, gamestation do all dem games for between 12-20.Argos do Ratchet & Clank for 20quid new

Carlos probably get 15-20 for both if you go to CEX.I got 16 for my Ratchet (trade in)
yr from east init?where's the nearest 1 to forest gate
Nah, North bruv. f*ck knows, the only local one i know about is on some backroad in CentralAlso...Them PS3 / X360 Game Deals There
the bait one is on the same road nickelodeon's studio& a next on is on tottenham ct road next to th KFCa next shop call Game Focus is round the corner on Goodge st
E-Terrorist Fist JabsYou knw the levels still, lol i only accidently found game focus as i was walkin from Tot crt rd to the game CEX. the guys in there seem aight still, havin a nice debate over forza/gt5 n xbox/ps3To be honest i think the GAME CEX give better trade in prices, even more then the other cex stores

mite go game on my way home see what they got. nearest blockbuster to me are doing buy one get one free on games at the moment and it seems like quite a few of them are doing it. havent gone in their to look at what games are in there but from the posters in the window they look alrite.

copped the orange box and ratchet & clank yesterday for £40 prwned from gamestation
is orange box good, considerin gettin it ?
yh its pretty good so far, only played the 1st game so far (there's like 4 others on it)i do recommend itclassic first person shooter, mixed with adventure elementse.g solving puzzles on how to get from point A to point B