Bargain Basement

VonBoyage

is warhawk any good?and do those pre-orders on amazon debit your account AS its being dispatched or before. cos its not about them taking my pees then me waiting a month to receive the tingain't coming out till christmas but worth buyinghttp://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...WT.mc_id=101450they don't take the pre-order money out your account till the week the ting comes out aswell

I looked in my wallet today i had NO FUNDS. I planned on buying 5 copies @ £5 each...... to then sell @ bout £20.. it was blatantly feasible as i know the game is still going for £39.99 in some places.. with the bluetooth headset included.Bare profit.And im pretty sure with online pre-orders they don't debit your account until your item has been dispatched or just before.. so your really just reserving yourself a copy.

Just had a look in 'the sun' today and I saw these offersFifa 09Asda - £32 from midnight tonight till October 5th (PS3 only)Tesco - £29.71 from midnight tonight till Sunday (PS3 & 360)Blockbuster - £34.99 (PS3 & 360) + free football worth £9.99 + £5 off any other game worth £20

Sounds like 360 n LIVE time to be honest!!
LOLNot even gonna comment on that, but on a real, any deals about?
lol my man parred it nicelyerm tbh im not too sure...depends on if you want game(s) with it too...your budget etcbest making your own thread really this one gets unnoticed