Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rumble

Dear Deidre

This is one of the funniest Dear Deidre's I have ever read in the paper yesterday!Dear Deidre,My partner and I have been together for 8 years and the other night we went to a party at my golf club with my golfing friends. Everyone was merry and at the end of the night there was just 5 of us left awake while everyone else had gone to their rooms. We decided to take the party back to our hotel room - just my 3 golfing mates, my wife and me.I have always fanta sised about my wife getting ga ng ban ged and me watching but half way through the drunken or gy i realised i didn't like watching other men f*ck my wife and wanted to stop them, but i couldn't go over half way through as i had already let them start!Since then our sex life has been crap..... What should i do?

dnt ask ur mates 2 shag ur wife..an also wot kind of wierdo has a fanta sy of his mates f*cking his wife :?

i think it all went wrong when he started taking his wife to golf with him??wierd, i thought guys played golf to get away from the wife?/?

he baitly lied in that letter. he planned it out, thats why he took the wife, cos erm notice he didnt mention any other partners there. it went wrong, he's pissed end off.

haha i can just imagine him going to his mates and saying ' hey u fancy gang bangging my wife while i watch'
innit.. i can see it too, and them nodding YES PLEASE lol

lmao @ this... sad man!! my advice.... get a life.. lol
i know... i mean who really writes into her.... sum of the stuff i read omn prob pages (i do read em - the shame) i think how could someone identify themselves and their area after writing that haha