who are you?

Grafter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for instancea man might be blackbut first an foremost he views himself as nigerian, then african, then blackor he might be christian and views himself as a man of god and thats itor he might be a musician, like a lot of people define themselves through their professionso how do u define urself, through ur profession, ur talent, ur colour, ur nationality, ur religion?or something else?

Guest Remy Lebeau

okim not defined by my faithand DEF. not defined by my race (this is important to me)tbh i dunno what im defined by...i dont think im at that stage of my life where i can say

I am an open minded, liberal thinking indvidual. i dont let my skin colour define me (yet i am not naive to the fact thats how many will try and define me through my skin colour etc) i hate liars probably more then anythingSmaddy you could of at least started off :rolleyes:

I am an open minded, liberal thinking indvidual. i dont let my skin colour define me (yet i am not naive to the fact thats how many will try and define me through my skin colour etc) i hate liars probably more then anythingSmaddy you could of at least started off :rolleyes:
loli was thinkin about it myselfmy faith defines me, because no matter what i do, where i am, or when ive temporarily lost my wayi remember my faith and thats me

Guest Radio
loli was thinkin about it myselfmy faith defines me, because no matter what i do, where i am, or when ive temporarily lost my wayi remember my faith and thats me
tru.dat

so your faith has the biggest influences on your life, in every decision you make?

I'm finding it hard trying to answer this question :mellow: My mind has gone blank, but I can say religion doesnt define me as a person.Hmmm If i was to define myself on the spot now (in my blank state of mind) i'd say im Fun and Lazy. Best of both worlds lol.

Hmmm, lemme see...As much as I'm overly proud of my origin, it does not define me, I DEFINE ME!!I'd say I'm laid back, sometimes hyped, open minded, someone who thinks outside of the box and says things most people are scared to say. And I hate snakes (reptilian and human) and liars, IMO they are the lowest of the low.