im takin my laptop to one of these exchange places

Grafter

swear even if u delete all ur sh*t there's still images on ur hardrive that can b recovered. U wont get much for it anyway, not worth selling unless ur starving or a crackhead.
nothing is deleted off the hard drive unless u write over itso even if u put sutin in the recycle bin n empty it, i can recover it as long as the blocks in which the data was stored hasnt been filled by other datakinda thingso u gotta replace it.i can also recover files from formatted disks
The FBI can recover sh*t up to 12 formats before the current install apparently.

swear even if u delete all ur sh*t there's still images on ur hardrive that can b recovered. U wont get much for it anyway, not worth selling unless ur starving or a crackhead.
nothing is deleted off the hard drive unless u write over itso even if u put sutin in the recycle bin n empty it, i can recover it as long as the blocks in which the data was stored hasnt been filled by other datakinda thingso u gotta replace it.i can also recover files from formatted disks
The FBI can recover sh*t up to 12 formats before the current install apparently.
Like dirty says it depends if you go over it or not.if you format a hard drive and fill it up again you aint recovering sh*t

Guest Swiftie
umm, what about right clickin on the c drive and formatting?
You tried using System Restome from the ALL PROGRAMS menu?Here's some info
  • In Windows by clicking: Start / All Programs / System Recovery / System Recovery.Or
  • Restart your computer. Then Press F10 repeatedly until the message "Starting System Recovery" is displayed
The recovery will load and display a box with one option:
  • Non-destructive recovery: this option will restore Windows, supplied applications, and drivers. This option will not destroy your documents or programs. These will be backed up along with the registry. These are restored at the end of the recovery process.

To access the recovery options below that erase all data from the computer, click the Advanced button.

• System Recovery - No format: this will reinstall Windows, supplied applications and drivers. It will move your files to a folder called "My old disk structure". Any applications (except those supplied) will need to be reinstalled.
  • System Recovery - Quick format: this option will erase your hard drive including your personal files. Windows, supplied applications and drivers will be reinstalled.

What you wanna use is the "Quick Format" option.

if thats true and you knew how to do it, in theory could u store files 12x your hard drive capacity ?