what do u prefer?

Grafter

train or bus  

1. 1. which do u prefer?

• train/tube
    • bus

bus ... sit downstairs people get on and take their feet out and put them up on the opposite chair like say this is their summer holiday. sit upstairs, listen to sum years old grime tune ripped from radio playin through some youts fone. summer they got the heaters on like they are tryin to cook people on the bus, winter the heaters are off. train/tube ... sweaty people stinkin up the train, feel the need to push themselves up next to you when theres other chairs to sit on with no-one else sittin in that same area all breathing heavy with their stinkin 'i can SEE what your saying' breath. both sh*t, rather walk most of the time, only get either if i absolutely have to. ________>>>>>>>> public transport

dreading my 9 hour coach journey on friday :-/i hate buses as well, so thats gonna be fun this weekend, two 9 hour coach journeys, then add on 2 bus journeys from central manc to salford on the sat day ( stayin at my friends place in city centre on the fri night ) then 2bus's from salford to old trafford sunday afternoon ( hopefully il get my friend to drop me off thou ) aint even gonna bother getting the bus to rusholme on the sunday evening hence the buses are stupid on sundays, just gonna walk, probably take me half an hour. then il get a taxi back from there at some dumb late time and back to old t early hours mon morning and then just stay there until the tuesday then its back to the 9 hour coach journey.so ye im gonna be well travelled this weekend.

i also hate it when some really obese person ends up sitting next to you on a bus/train/coach and you end up being literally squashed against the window.and when you are sat on a train/tube/bus and people are sat opposite you, its like where the fcuk are you suppose to look, you can't look straight ahead cos then that person will think your staring them out.

yh so which one?i prefer the busincidentally i was comin out of one tube station today and i see baare feds, stoppin people makin dem walk through this metal detector
was that at stockwell? i dont like either, but i get the tube to work. i would drive but the traffic is well bad at that time and it takes an extra hour than if i got the tube. + the tube is free
yh it was stockwell

Don't have strong preference. Both are equally unpleasant in terms of congestion & heat (in summer both are unbearable), though you get more d*ckheads on the bus. Circumstances choose which I take

short distance buslong distance train
+ trains for in the West End, coz buses are too long with all the traffic (except for very short hops)+ also long orbital journeys (like far west to far north) are much quicker on bus, coz they're direct. On train you'd have to go into central and out againIf anything, I prefer overground trains, Silverlink/Thameslink/etc. Quicker and less crowded (outside of rush hr)

yh so which one?i prefer the busincidentally i was comin out of one tube station today and i see baare feds, stoppin people makin dem walk through this metal detector
was that at stockwell? i dont like either, but i get the tube to work. i would drive but the traffic is well bad at that time and it takes an extra hour than if i got the tube. + the tube is free
heh?
mum works for tfl