RAH!!!!

Guest David Braund

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor ting craves the attention and winding u lot up.
It's more of winding them up and seeing there reactions, when they are seriously arguing and all I am doing is laughing whilst chatting sh*t.
lolI actually find it quite funny, as I always do when any narrow-minded person jumps on the bandwagon and cusses Muslims and Islam without any un-biased knowledge on the subject.But after reading some of your comments on here and actually thinking you were a decent guy, I was curious as to what causes you to think so ignorantly. But if you want to avoid the question and rather just chat sh*t, that's kool.

Poor ting craves the attention and winding u lot up.
It's more of winding them up and seeing there reactions, when they are seriously arguing and all I am doing is laughing whilst chatting sh*t.
lolI actually find it quite funny, as I always do when any narrow-minded person jumps on the bandwagon and cusses Muslims and Islam without any un-biased knowledge on the subject.But after reading some of your comments on here and actually thinking you were a decent guy, I was curious as to what causes you to think so ignorantly. But if you want to avoid the question and rather just chat sh*t, that's kool.
I'm not narrow minded, I am very open minded actually, but everyone has their own opinions...There's a 40 page thread on another forum of why I dislike Islam, I shall PM you the link if you're interested.(See my signature also)

I'm not narrow minded, I am very open minded actually, but everyone has their own opinions...There's a 40 page thread on another forum of why I dislike Islam, I shall PM you the link if you're interested.(See my signature also)
Ok, you might be open-minded, but making a statement like Islam is the worst religion invented seems very narrow-minded to me.And yeah, PM me the link to that thread, so I can see how you came to that conclusion. Safe.

Ok, you might be open-minded, but making a statement like Islam is the worst religion invented seems very narrow-minded to me.And yeah, PM me the link to that thread, so I can see how you came to that conclusion. Safe.
It was supposed to piss people off, I didn't give a sh*t about how I sounded to be honest, just saying irl I am open minded. (Again, see sig)Yeah i'll pm the thread.

About son.You're the neekiest little c*nt on here and need to calm yourself.You posted an offensive picture which will result in a ban.
Do it faggot.See where it gets you.
Don't even get why this guy still bothers posting here tbh.And nobody is falling for this badman imageyour tryna promote.

Guest luckstar

AT LEAST MAN WENT OUT LIKE A GANGSTATOOK A COUPLE ISRAELI DOGS WITH HIMTEHRE WAS NO NEED 2 f*ck*ng SHOOT HIM POINT BLANKIS THAT GUY GNA GET PROESCUTED 4 MURDER ?