Just Blaze's Best Beat

Rsonist

Just listening to BP2 and i can't think of a better Blaze track than "U Don't Know" Anyone wanna disagree?Only one's that come close i think are Breathe, What We Do, and Intro to Dynasty album.Actually thinking about it, the guy's got one of the sickest catalogues of beats out there.

Just listening to BP2 and i can't think of a better Blaze track than "U Don't Know" Anyone wanna disagree?Only one's that come close i think are Breathe, What We Do, and Intro to Dynasty album.Actually thinking about it, the guy's got one of the sickest catalogues of beats out there.
'Breath' and 'What We Do' immediately comes to mind, especially the latter.'We Built This City', from Dipset Immunity is brilliant also.

just blaze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(7-week hiatus)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kanye westeasily one of the best producers in 00s, top 3 maybesickest beat i've heard in yrso yeah and i've never met anyone who agrees with me on this one but i think these 2 tunes r genius.the drummer smacks it

Hov never slacking manZipping in the black rangeGetting ghost with red ghostFaster than the pacmanSuttin suttin suttin knack to get that changeLeader of the black gang, R O C mangBang like T-Mac ski mask air it outGotta kill witnesses cause free beard sticking outSuttin suttin suttin suttin we squeeze hammers manBullets breeze by you, like Louisiana manBut I gotta feed Tiana man so I move keysYa'll can call me the piano manRain, sleet hail snow manSlang, dope, E hydro man.How many times does he rhyme 'man'Does anyone realise how lethal the team of Jay Z, Beans and Scarface is on record?

Guest David Braund
He has some bangers.Jee jst remembered how big of a tune What We Do is.
f*ckRIGHTOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SWEAR DOWN I COULD DROP KICK MY GRAN IF IM LISTENIN TO THIS TUNEFLIP ROUND N DROP A STONE COLD STUNNER ON HER BITCH ASSEURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHTOO TUFF