RWD/Vip2 Hardback: Greatest Threads Edition

Jodie

Guest David Braund

this wasnt even epic but mildly amusingwen G Dub made a post on RWD sayuin Kano n Ghetto got a new tune all we're off to see the wizardthen someone made a post on UTZ askin for someon eto send a tune called Kane feat Ghetto - We're Off To See The Wizardjus popped in my headwas quite funny 2 me still

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this wasnt even epic but mildly amusingwen G Dub made a post on RWD sayuin Kano n Ghetto got a new tune all we're off to see the wizardthen someone made a post on UTZ askin for someon eto send a tune called Kane feat Ghetto - We're Off To See The Wizardjus popped in my headwas quite funny 2 me still
lmao i remember this

Guest Sorter.

The Grim ThreadChocz BurialWreckygonMasterstepzKissy Toffee GateDiamond Princess ExposureMalikas PumSugars 3 SomeLogans Kill Off Killy Leave Of Absence

lmao i remember this

Guest PennyTraitor
PT i werent around for MasterSteps thread.Im sure of it. Ive only heard about it, not seen or read it.
i swear u were it was kinda near the end of rwd.

Guest David Braund
who gt sent to the cash machine to draw money so he could buy a CD by them west end CD sellers?
swear that was ferity
LMFAO O YEARevs u ned to come with that mug of his u didgreat times

Guest David Braund
Gage and his Tom-Tom.
HahaHow can Logan drop "Big up Gage" When Black the ripper droped something about tom toms in one tune?!DEEP
looooooooolthat was SICKman gt it on national radiotoo deep

Guest Tibbius

who was that chick who used to post in the lyric battle room, the thread about her getting banged up was jokewas WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back

PT i werent around for MasterSteps thread.Im sure of it. Ive only heard about it, not seen or read it.
i swear u were it was kinda near the end of rwd.
I was there at the end of rwd.I prob was there, but i never knew it was going on or i probably wasnt really an active member.

RwdMasterstepzKissygate - Kissy meets NGCKissygate - Kissy meets Ashman & Shags Him.Tippa April Fools - Tippa Gets Shanked (People actually stopped me on road and in clubs asking me if i was allright)Tippa On Big BrotherMens RoomMalika Exposure PicsNandi Robo ModUptown Records Invasion2sg Invasion50p HeadFace Off BattlesSpiderman being run out of Love & LifeSugagateDiamond Princess & ApostleNWO - Roll With Us Or Get Rolled Over

Notable RWD ones...Tippa with another April Fools special... getting beat up by Somalians for his flyers.LOL, the story just had me creasing. Not the most legendary of topics but was funny thinking Tippa getting boyed off for his flyers.I.ce burying Logan and bare others heads were just deading themselves. I can vaguely remember the line 'Logan has disconnected his mouse and keyboard...' cos he just disappeared... had me in stitches.Carpe and his stalker - which just got flipped on to him photoshopping himself. The way the pics got disected was too much, right angled bicep and all sorts.I.ce burying them two chicks that f*cked JME, Char and that other one.Giraffe boy and Giraffe girl who got driven out was funny, exposing grims from day... and still until now.Was it Ferity who got taken to a cash machine by the mix cd boys? Then had a 'mug' with his face LOL.

Have all these threads been deleted off RWD. I'm stuck in some next time loop, remember reading about Tipper getting shanked and little bits of pieces of sh*t but I dunno how I was here for it proper baffed. This book is probably "in the works" tbh just like vip2 tv/road trip/gallery/action figures/monopoly game.