RWD/Vip2 Hardback: Greatest Threads Edition

Jodie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this wasnt even epic but mildly amusingwen G Dub made a post on RWD sayuin Kano n Ghetto got a new tune all we're off to see the wizardthen someone made a post on UTZ askin for someon eto send a tune called Kane feat Ghetto - We're Off To See The Wizardjus popped in my headwas quite funny 2 me still
lmao i remember this
lol :D i miss my charlie slater days. too many funny memories! lolRwd vs UTZ was a good 1.Gage n his tom tomGiraffe BoyFace off making a face-pic profile for RealionFeritythe many sloshes exposed on rwd.French Ben when he told a story, had pictures n everything, bout wiley going to france to be a teacher n sh*t! lolMasterstepzDark n lovelyTheres tooo many tbh

Yeah that Carpe Deum thread back on the old RWD when he said that somebody followed him around the west end taking photos of him shopping.Then the story got dismantledBy 90% of the ppl on thereAnd people started drawing for photoshop

cant remember exatcly what happened but it was giving a special date for itandwhen rwd members tried sign up to vip2 n got duppedzandadidas going into intensive care on a life support machine after getting his first piece of p*ssy

not 2 long ago and not a thread but when carpedeum and ankle murda would go to war in any and every topic...
ive had too many wars. im now a man of peace. i remember the well they were so many..but one battle i had with faceoff and justin was acting like some sidekick then streets posted some hospital pic :D :D was more powerful than the slewage tbh

Knew there wudda been one.I wasnt around during the Mastersteps exposure. :D
yes u were.i think my fav was seriouss' cos it involved so many ppl from vip2. the only thing i didnt like about it is that ALOT of stuff still hasnt come out. lol at thinkin she only f*cked mizchif from vip2
ttkk

Knew there wudda been one.I wasnt around during the Mastersteps exposure. :D
yes u were.i think my fav was seriouss' cos it involved so many ppl from vip2. the only thing i didnt like about it is that ALOT of stuff still hasnt come out. lol at thinkin she only f*cked mizchif from vip2
ttkk
FOR ONCE I f*ck*ng KNOW!!!!! *GULLY CREEPZ OUT THE THREAD*

If RWD and Vip2 joined forces and recreated itself but into a book with all the Greatest Threads in it, which threads and topics would you choose to put in there?The Greatest Threads/topics will be the chapters. With Swiftie and Blade being the editors-in-chief of course. Logan could probaly his thoughts heard aswell.For my book, i would choose:"Just copped these" by Stabbilo BossmanPaint a user (which was on rwd)OverStarrish's recent topicGoddaz' Picture threadErin's exposure"Head of a tranny""A Place for Forgiveness" by The Priest (may cause controversy)Can also include an introduction for the book.
geez, u need a hobby

Guest PennyTraitor
Who DOESN'T know about Seriouss?Like that's something to scream from the f*ckin' rooftops...
name one guy she f*cked apart from mizchif