Sign in to follow this  
Carlie.S

The weekend..

Whats everyone up to?...only 3 weeks till my Birthday ! whoo hoo! Roll on 4pm i wanna get outta this place! biggrin.gif:D

You going Saturday....? See ya there then Nat!Im covering on reception and im sooo bored! :shock:

...Its funny u saying that i was only talking about it the other day ...how the licenses of places are becoming earlier...if i knew at place till 6am ...shizzle that would be some hard core raving for me....I kno Venue stays open quite lateish not quite sure whether its differnt music tho coz i kno it can be a bit strange in there at times..Anyone else kno?

sum of my m8's in southend want to party in LONDON are there any raves on till 6am they want an all nighter
karess is til 6... at aquarium i think? 9wil have to check that tho) def a club called karess tonight tho til 6

bro I need good places not S**T places & def not VENUE new cross I see sum nice chicks go in there but I would never go in to check them

theres a kunninmindz dnb thing on on saturday at london bridge belushis but thats only til 4 i think
OH My days u kno bout them too...my mates brothers does it! ...an alrite nite ...guarntee to have jokes biggrin.gif

You going Saturday....? See ya there then Nat!Im covering on reception and im sooo bored!  :shock:
god was i laggin last night!!BIG UP MUMSY raving it out with me biggrin.gif

theres a kunninmindz dnb thing on on saturday at london bridge belushis but thats only til 4 i think
OH My days u kno bout them too...my mates brothers does it! ...an alrite nite ...guarntee to have jokes biggrin.gif
hahaha of course i know about the kunninmindz allnighters!!! they are BIG!