bugle appreciation thread

Grafter

I remember when you posted 'Doh' and try call him and Serani fruity brehs. I had to correct you that the tune was big, then showed you What Im Gonna Do. Lol, you memba dem time deh?Bugle's big, he needs to make sure he keeps out of the slackness, 'cause I did hear one tune where he was and I thought "dont go down the same road as Sizzla please"

hang tite my bredrin gettin robbed at gun point- then i went to his yard afterwards to see if he was ok and he was playing Bugle- What im gonna do on repeat.his dad said he'd been playin the tune for a good hour straight.i shouldnt laugh but thinkin back its kinda funny

hang tite my bredrin gettin robbed at gun point- then i went to his yard afterwards to see if he was ok and he was playing Bugle- What im gonna do on repeat.his dad said he'd been playin the tune for a good hour straight.i shouldnt laugh but thinkin back its kinda funny
ROTFLMAOThats what Reggae does to you. Speaks you in. Real soul music. f*ckin LOL at that tho. Hour you know.