STYLES P

Seymour Cake

Jada B2B Styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ain't no niggas in the world more thorough than this(Bust off) and sit the hot barrel dead on your lipsLike 2 thirds of a brick (Paniero and 'Kiss)And kiss the crystal white fluffy part in the (back of a whip)(See the plan is to stash all), and cash yall(The weed so strong), they gotta put it glass jarsNiggas try to smoke me out, (mope me out)Cuz the rims on my new joint be poking out(I'm about to have no feelings, sh*t is deep)Do they dance with the devil when they sleep(I wake up gripping the air, wishing the hit)sh*t that they kick in ya ear,when your soul be driftin in airMy gift is half-rotten when I spit it tearsThat sh*t'll drop down my eye,I'm too tired to cry,(and I ain't never seen a nigga that too live to die)(They say you get what you ask for)So get it cuz you asked for it(If a nigga ain't a thief) then he better have the cash for itAnd we gonna be around til ya body rotAnd if the feds bring us in we get the same time Gotti got

them times swizz beats was on point

Jada B2B Styles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hard.jada still best in lox imo he kills guysbut styles p-holiday>> my life (+pharoahe)>> kill that faggot>> good times>> ghost p>> phone song>> discipline>>too many to mentionghost in the shell/ghost in the machine = hardholdtite dblock rly