Signature Guidelines

Guest Swiftie

I like sigs. Allow people to be unique without making d*ckhead threads for attention. BUT many people take the pis. One guy in this topic is taking the piss with his. They should be no bigger than Swiftie's is now.Prefer if you didn't disable them, I hate having an avatar coz getting one is such hassle.
i agreebut if your talkin to mejust sayim not bothered about cuttin my sig down to a half or third of its size

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like sigs. Allow people to be unique without making d*ckhead threads for attention. BUT many people take the pis. One guy in this topic is taking the piss with his. They should be no bigger than Swiftie's is now.Prefer if you didn't disable them, I hate having an avatar coz getting one is such hassle.
i agreebut if your talkin to mejust sayim not bothered about cuttin my sig down to a half or third of its size
I was actually talking to the other guy but yours could do with a cut down also. Thanks.

I was actually talking to the other guy but yours could do with a cut down also. Thanks.
Hmm....*looks at 'group'**doesnt see admin/root admin**decides to wait*

size plus content rules i dont really mind but certian images of chicks although nice to look at i dont need to fast scroll n hope my mum didnt clock sometimes.size is a given init , if somebodys taking the piss a warning , if they dont heed lock it off for them

Guest LightSkinned Cageman

How have two people had the barefaced cheeck to post in this topic with illegal sigs.From now certian mans sh*t should just be edited with the line 'Your sigs too big, nig.

Guest Swiftie

Image size wise. 170 x 550 pixelsNo bigger than that. When it comes to the overall FILE SIZE of the linked image. Can't be no more than 80kb.I'm sorry to say I would rather take everyone's sigs off and then allow people to modify them accordingly.That way nothing is missed. As most times, editing individual sigs some are missed out if not seen.So maybe a quick email to all users warning you to back up your SIG.. Take em off and see what happens when they come back.

just set a guidelineso we can only have a certain size + say one only .gif per avi/sig and no youtube videos or somethingdont bother me though, i only use the computer when im at home and no one can see what im looking at any way so explicit things dont bother me.images i dont mind scrolling past esp if its a girl, its just them ones with BARE text in i cba with - no one reads it all and its long to scroll past

Guest Swiftie

The better the control of sigs. The better the site becomes browsing wise. Coz allow being rated as a SLOW SITE coz it takes 4 secs average to load a page.So will implement some form of guideline and edit the 1st post. Sending an email to all users as all SIGS will dissapear. Then see how they come back. So best start making back ups of images you don't know links to. Or whatever text you have.

Guest Swiftie
Turning them off is a bad ideaLeaving is ok, but your complainingBest option is setting restrictions..
Come again. Where is my complaint? The easiest way to implement any restriction is to take all the sigs off and then monitor as users put them back on.