Hottest Current Riddims Thread

Numero001

As it says on the tin.Mine at the momento are Work Out. Took me a while, but the way I will be stabbing girls when this drops.I loved the original Martial Arts, so naturally I am feeling Self-Defence. Jigsy's tune Sign Off is a good bun out di chi chi chune. Not classic but good.On the culture side, 'Secrets' is flippin doin dis ting. Queen Ifrica is the best Femcee ever

Nah Queen Ifrika can't sing and she sounds like a man. Tami CHyn for best current femcee ( her allstar riddim does it 4 me )Best current riddim for me is darker shadow, feelin kartel especially on dis 1. Culture side, either " Show Love Riddim " - da luton fyah 1, or " magikal riddim " coz of da gyptian choon - more and more.

Femcee = Rapper/DJ. She doesnt need to be able to sing. Plus I believe Tessanne is the better singer out of the two, but man, I'm looking to run into Tami
my bad. but her song " daddy " really put me off her voice for good.

Femcee = Rapper/DJ. She doesnt need to be able to sing. Plus I believe Tessanne is the better singer out of the two, but man, I'm looking to run into Tami
watch wen i get home, mans gonna upload a pic with me and her kissing, just to spite you.PS, when i say kissing, i mean posing for the pic.

Nah Queen Ifrika can't sing and she sounds like a man. Tami CHyn for best current femcee ( her allstar riddim does it 4 me )Best current riddim for me is darker shadow, feelin kartel especially on dis 1. Culture side, either " Show Love Riddim " - da luton fyah 1, or " magikal riddim " coz of da gyptian choon - more and more.
dark shadow? current? is that riddim even 2008?

watch wen i get home, mans gonna upload a pic with me and her kissing, just to spite you.PS, when i say kissing, i mean posing for the pic.
Lol. Bastad.Lol @ thinking I wont catch her by September

dark shadow? current? is that riddim even 2008?
maybe i just found it late then ( im talkin about the 1 wid kartel - my scheme, and movado - brown bottle )workout riddim then, i like the leftside " my buddy " and voicemail " give her " pieces still.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Beg you lot up a youtube example with your suggestions.what riddim is movado - dreaming, buju - better days etc.
Dreamy I think. Has the word 'dream' in there so its either Dreamy or Dreamin Daseca produced.Silent River has been getting back-to-back spins. Sick, sick riddim. I wanna hear Konshens on there.

• 3 weeks later...
numero i (and other on top djs) played that riddim about 3-5 months ago for a few weeks... but its old now so dont play it!
Yeah I know its old, from like Feb times after I researched but thats not the point. People still play Look Gal and Unfinished Business [Ching Ching Ching] Every day [Ching Ching Ching] so why cant they do the same for good culture riddims?"But its old now," what kinda statement is that? This is why I cuss most DJs. Its a shame I cant play music else my show would be second best to Rodigan, dat me ah mek yuh know

You man heard Yaaz riddim. Kartel has a tune called Overdose mi bankbook on it.Riddim is sick.Also Gallis Riddim. (Not really feeling this) Serani's tune My Empress is on it.EDIT:- Link to both riddims.Yaaz Riddim.Gallis Riddim.