VIP2 on Facebook....

Guest Sorter.

f*ck facebookwon't let me change my last name to just the initialhave u seen some of the f*ckery ppl put in their namesnot seriousactually f*ck my 18 yr old self 4 thinking putting my full government name on a internet site for the world to see would b a joke and laughi swear i'm gna brutalise the next random prick frm uni who calls me by my full nameanyways yeah this is partly the reason im nt gna get involved in any vip2 facebook fan clublong

its daft the name situation...how has goli Got Goliath OnDeckzand we cant have VIPtwo Forums
I closed my account, when it states name the reason I replied:BECAUSE YOU f*ck*ng d*ckHEAD CUNTS WON'T LET ME CHANGE MY f*ck*ng NAME. f*ckS WRONG WITH YOU. FIX UP YOU PRICKS. STOP f*ck*ng REJECTING MY REQUESTS AND MAYBE I'LL f*ck*ng STAY FOR f*ckS SAKE.I then got a warning e-mail for my outburst talking sh*t about conduct and abuse and my name changed. Some bollocks about hundreds of e-mails and activations etc a day.

bang bang facebook gang
who done that dub in ur avi, the outlines banging
1 of dem dds/mz 1s
is it dat bait fam
R THEM LOT STILL DOIN GRAFFITI LOLI SWEAR ITS BEEN OVER 10 YRS NOW?????USED 2 SEE EM IN SOUTH ALL THE TIME
rah mz still going they went through bare different stages boy