Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

we all kno why ur not goin on any lads holidays....
LOL at lads holidays. You must look like a bunch of bum boys.
wotwe must look like a bunch of bum boys because we went on a lads holiday?wot?wot r u talkin aboutthe internet the internet has ruined u
The feelings are too much.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Van Der Wavy
hopefully cancun spring break is me...depending on uni trips hitting my budget...
Many people say this but remember it comes just before exams. I wanted to reach in third year but it was not the right thing to do.I know everyone is looking forward to dropping "I'm from London." THE bar.
Forget the actual line, it's the delivery...Mike: *gives the 'look'*Yank girl: 'Why you looking at me like that?'Mike: ''No reason, just tha-''Yank girl: *eyes widen*

Giggs tune mashed up napa!
Thats when you know Nappa must be sh*t compared to what is was like in the UK Garage peak days.
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: lol at reaching napa still once you go relationship have been issued their sale by date either that or reaching there will be something that will be used against you as evidence that you may rely on it court.

wotwe must look like a bunch of bum boys because we went on a lads holiday?wot?wot r u talkin aboutthe internet the internet has ruined u
againwot r u talkin abouthow are "the feelings too much"?make sense atleastat the end of the day......i offended u, u've obviously decided to hold a grudge, n my guess is ur angered more by the fact ur a lonely hermit who doesn't hav anyone to go anywhere withhow u gona call me gay for goin on holiday with ladsur some next sad sad individual

hopefully cancun spring break is me...depending on uni trips hitting my budget...
Many people say this but remember it comes just before exams. I wanted to reach in third year but it was not the right thing to do.I know everyone is looking forward to dropping "I'm from London." THE bar.
Forget the actual line, it's the delivery...Mike: *gives the 'look'*Yank girl: 'Why you looking at me like that?'Mike: ''No reason, just tha-''Yank girl: *eyes widen*
LMFAO true.

:D yepsuprised you of all people went there to be honest j.
smh. Tbh im surprised u'd think all females who go there act slack.
lie with dog rise with fleeyou knows thiswas any of your friends or people you were seen with going on loose ?any pics of you with suspect characters male or female?this is vip2 you know that a picture is worth a thousand words

lie with dog rise with fleeyou knows this
Yeah I know.If I wanted to act slack on holiday napa would be the LAST place I would do it.

lie with dog rise with fleeyou knows thiswas any of your friends or people you were seen with going on loose ?any pics of you with suspect characters male or female?this is vip2 you know that a picture is worth a thousand words
No...3 girls...every1 found themselves in their own bed. No pics of me with anyone i didnt kno...Im not stupid.

Guest Van Der Wavy
mike kane not a mod no more eh?
Yeah, hilarious TBH but you know about them politics there...It's a tsunami ting though, dun kno...
what happened
Either you haven't read wagwarn OR, there some hypocrites amongst us...Minor though, I look just as good in green. Sky blue is cool though...

I like going on gay holidays with lads
Thats you init.

Friends went Cancun at the end of spring, said it was sh*t, only good thing was the gurls there, thats it.Old tunessh*t tunesBasically, if you're American, you will like it, but if you are English, it will bore you if you have no game to draw girls.

Man dem, dont get a ped or quad and try some super man driving.. ive seen shins bust and nuff blood.. easy the gal them crashing into shop windows and putting next man sitting eatting food in hospital,....
I shouldnt but LMFAOI love hearing about these stories man...reminds me of the good times when I went... must say tho, never got into the napa hype... kavos, malia and zante.... Kavos 04' was sick.It still baffles me as to why boys go all the way to these islands to do foolishness like beefin, robbin and generally being a nuisance! when theres SOOOO MANY CHICKS AROUND!!! these dudes are undercover sheilas! is it the frustration of not being able to draw gyal??? someone please explain.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
09 Def a Spring Break TingMiami or Cancun (Hopefully both)Being Black + English Accent + Swags= American Girls on to your nuts!Heard " ohhhhh myyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaad, your accent is soooo cute" no less than 50 times in 2 weeks
LOL @ how wrong you are
lol at u. obviously u/ur friends are swag when it comes to girls and should stick to them EASY sloshes in malia u always go on about. cheeerz

09 Def a Spring Break TingMiami or Cancun (Hopefully both)Being Black + English Accent + Swags= American Girls on to your nuts!Heard " ohhhhh myyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaad, your accent is soooo cute" no less than 50 times in 2 weeks
LOL @ how wrong you are
lol at u. obviously u/ur friends are swag when it comes to girls and should stick to them EASY sloshes in malia u always go on about. cheeerz