Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard sunday the square was dead... noone wanted to rave, all scared that the army was coming out.. heard someone got shanked badley at river reggae.. imagine that a club in napa that plays reggae and black people were banned from it cause of the hype... lmfao hahahahaaa

Dont bring weeddont rent a ped or quad if you cant pay when it get damagedGal make sure you weave is in tact and not picky..Man dont come on a hypedoor men aint having a bar... bussing mans heads for fun.. swear they beat a yout to death and battered hes mate for trying to stop the beefroad man, bring 4000 out of jail money
Think that was one guy I know still.Got two broken arms and f*cked jaw and all sorts, won some basketball tournament or suttin and sprayed the bouncer with champers and he got vex

Lol the truth is revealed. Justin doesn't wanna go Napa coz he's shook.
Not really. Though, these are the reasons in order:1. sh*t music (tribal rubbish, baseline and grime)2. I want to go Ibiza3. Trouble that goes on there (Yes, I do not feel the need to go to a place where every black person wants to go, knowing that they love friction and beef and are sheep)4. I am not feeling these lads holidays anymore5. Waste of money and I could think of better places to go

Guest M12 Part 2

ur like 1 guy i know. he loves them locations where he can be in a handful of black guys so theres less competitions for girls and he wont get badded up. tbh its not really about watching face. do u init. IMO if ur going on these types of holidays and ur remotely "urban", zante,malia,napa should be the 1st places that cross ur mind

Giggs tune mashed up napa!
Thats when you know Nappa must be sh*t compared to what is was like in the UK Garage peak days.
again with the UK garage peak dayswill u jus f*ck off
Dont catch feelings because you did not experience it at its peak.I understand your pain.
ur livin in the past grandadgo start a petition or somethin
LOL at the feelings.Your the one still going to the shitty islands for you main holidays.Any lost farmer.
i don't have feelings, merely opinionsur tryna call me a farmer for some reason which indicates u've caught feelings, along with the fact near enough everyone of ur posts gives the image of a bitter old manso.....zante was my 1st lads holiday tbhcheap drink, mediocre music and bare sloshy northern birdswot the f*ck else do i want on holidaybut come then o wise one, seems as ur an expert n thatin all seriousness, where do u recomend for a lads holiday, bearing in mind all we want 2 do is drink n f*ckn where are you goin this year
go kavos . the looseness of the gah ther is alot

ur like 1 guy i know. he loves them locations where he can be in a handful of black guys so theres less competitions for girls and he wont get badded up. tbh its not really about watching face. do u init. IMO if ur going on these types of holidays and ur remotely "urban", zante,malia,napa should be the 1st places that cross ur mind
This is the realest comment I've read for a while.Napa 2008 = very hype. But no different to Ministry or any other inner city tuggsy club.

See Napa, never go last week of July/first week of August, unless your on beef and seeing man.and girls remember, if you dont see the barman pour the drink, dont drink it.
You know what its not as bad as its made out to be...if u loiter after the rave ur most likely to see the hype.And there was still more girls then boys even though there was nuff man.