Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what week did u reach, second half of first week from the 20th july there was some up north drama in square which resulted in one guy from north being tazered about 20 times and got he's head buss by security
Pretty sure he weren't from Manny (or maybe he's just one of them no name guys on the periphery). It was just me and the juniors at them times (reached from 23rd), rest of the Manny Man reached 30th onwards.+I swear it was a gyal that got tazered outside Black and White :confused:

Guest Sorter.

my boys just rang me, said the amount of gyal in the hotel and nissi is more than the last 2 years.... and the vibe is nice...feeling to book the flight and transfer for £300 and crash in thier hotel for sunday.....hmmmmm

my boys just rang me, said the amount of gyal in the hotel and nissi is more than the last 2 years.... and the vibe is nice...feeling to book the flight and transfer for £300 and crash in thier hotel for sunday.....hmmmmm
There is a lot of gyal than there has been in the last few years. There's a field day to be had.I mean come on....I was sharing a bed with one rich ting before 8pm on my first night. Status is emotional.

what week did u reach, second half of first week from the 20th july there was some up north drama in square which resulted in one guy from north being tazered about 20 times and got he's head buss by security
Pretty sure he weren't from Manny (or maybe he's just one of them no name guys on the periphery). It was just me and the juniors at them times (reached from 23rd), rest of the Manny Man reached 30th onwards.+I swear it was a gyal that got tazered outside Black and White :confused:
I aint blind asda.. i can tell the diff between man and gal.the boy was tazereds out side napa dreams then tried to run into bizzara and got f*cked.I heard about gal being tazed out side black and white still, and i heard about the girl that called a door men a d*ck head, to which he took out he's gun and held to her head and said say it again.. to which she piped down and went missing....

Guest Sorter.
tomorrow that flight has gotta get booked....
Mans back out there 17th & 31st August!
im pissed, went over on my ankle at ball last night and now i cant walk propa, so sundays outta the question....hopefuly weds ill be ok....

Seen my darg Moets video of napa yesterdayGonna up some stuff when I get a copies of the dvdsBig up all the gyal dem on the gangbangin tingsh*t is so waveyAnd lol @ the chick who said I've got a manMan screamed f*ck your exAnd an hour later she was wining on man in bizarreIts emotionalWish I could have gone

I aint blind asda.. i can tell the diff between man and gal.the boy was tazereds out side napa dreams then tried to run into bizzara and got f*cked.I heard about gal being tazed out side black and white still, and i heard about the girl that called a door men a d*ck head, to which he took out he's gun and held to her head and said say it again.. to which she piped down and went missing....
LOL! Sounds like there was more clicks of the tazer than I knew about.+If only the circumstances were different and my cam could have made it to Napa. Gyal do the freakiest tings on the island.+LOL @ One chick's approach to me on the beach.*Sophia wanders over*Sophia: Can I take you're picture please?*Team starts to get into photoshoot mode*Sophia: I meant just you (talking to me)Man dem: Okay Okay, ASDA you're time!ASDA: What's it for?Sophia: It's for me, I mean my calendar, you can be Mr December to keep me hot in the winter.ASDA: :mellow: The rest is history.