Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck Huddersfield. After going to NYE in Northampton I can officially say I ain't raving with midlands negros no more.
ellaborate
Queue was so long I got there at 11:20 and was still in the queue at midnight. Realised when I got inside that security were taking it for Sona (from Prison Break ttkk). Bare security outside with huge dogs and sh*t... Inside... None. There were 4 bars, they closed 3 just as I got in coz people were hopping over and stealing sh*t. The one that was open was in the smallest room and had one bouncer there holding it up for the whole team.Fights kicked off and everyone was basically on guard the whole f*ck*ng night. Then at around 3 security open the doors so people can leave but they abandon the doors so people can come back in. So all that searching before we went in went straight out the window. Bare guys were going back to their cars and tooling up. By half 4 only one room was live (grime room) and there were a lot of MCs spitting (BBK, Chipmunk, etc.). One guy gets too excited and just pulls out his strap. Not to shoot anybody, just to push it in the air. SCATTER! Then ten minutes later the fire alarm goes on. Bare people start leaving (even I started) then my cousin was like "Where the f*ck you going there ain't no fire!" The alarm stayed on for about an hour and everybody came back in. It was a f*ck*ng jungle rave bruv.
(x) Strongly DisagreeBiggest rave of the year IMO.Bassline room was a lot deeper than the Grime room.

Just come back. Saw hype but it werent that bad.Giggs tune mashed up napa!Big up Tippa his rave was sick.Overall it was alrite but I wouldnt go back.
What she said to a tee... First week you could feel a vibe. Seemed like every thug from the UK all text each other to come for first week of Aug, but even so it weren't really a thing.Tippa... Circle was the best dance of the holiday for me. I'm all funky'ed out though. Never thought I'd say that. Heard like five bassline tunes the whole time I was there. Got a little playout at Liberty and Female Skanker too.Hang tight Janay snipin me on a mutual friends facebook album.My ped got teef. Think I left the key in it comin back twist from the beach. Nearly took a 1000 Euro hit to get my passport back but the Cypriot mandem found it on its side near River Reggae a few days later so I only got stung 250 Euro for the repairs. But then I paid for another ped so it was a costly trip. Insurance is pointless out there.Napa Plaza is DEEP. Checked some girls in Eva Belle.. I've seen nicer Estates in south.
LMAO @ that being your ped.+Sipping Plat Patron on the beach >> _______

Most aint...
LOL @ being proud of going to Napa.
Who said anything about being proud..Where i say that.In fact i am proud.I went there with a goal to make mad pee, and i came back with mad pee & a event that was the second best on the island...Oh yes i did!

f*ck Huddersfield. After going to NYE in Northampton I can officially say I ain't raving with midlands negros no more.
ellaborate
Queue was so long I got there at 11:20 and was still in the queue at midnight. Realised when I got inside that security were taking it for Sona (from Prison Break ttkk). Bare security outside with huge dogs and sh*t... Inside... None. There were 4 bars, they closed 3 just as I got in coz people were hopping over and stealing sh*t. The one that was open was in the smallest room and had one bouncer there holding it up for the whole team.Fights kicked off and everyone was basically on guard the whole f*ck*ng night. Then at around 3 security open the doors so people can leave but they abandon the doors so people can come back in. So all that searching before we went in went straight out the window. Bare guys were going back to their cars and tooling up. By half 4 only one room was live (grime room) and there were a lot of MCs spitting (BBK, Chipmunk, etc.). One guy gets too excited and just pulls out his strap. Not to shoot anybody, just to push it in the air. SCATTER! Then ten minutes later the fire alarm goes on. Bare people start leaving (even I started) then my cousin was like "Where the f*ck you going there ain't no fire!" The alarm stayed on for about an hour and everybody came back in. It was a f*ck*ng jungle rave bruv.
(x) Strongly DisagreeBiggest rave of the year IMO.Bassline room was a lot deeper than the Grime room.
rave was alright looking back at itlol at still being in the cue at 12 i was inside hugging up girls reminds me of my bredrin stuck on the tube during the millenium (a ting that only comes around every 1000 years lmao)the security was over the top with the feds and everything then when u got in noneI dont know how certain gun man got in that sh*t wernt funny I just stayed low and stood behing a pillar when the strap ting happenedrave was decentyeah tipper my brothers reached ur rave circle still

Just come back. Saw hype but it werent that bad.Giggs tune mashed up napa!Big up Tippa his rave was sick.Overall it was alrite but I wouldnt go back.
What she said to a tee... First week you could feel a vibe. Seemed like every thug from the UK all text each other to come for first week of Aug, but even so it weren't really a thing.Tippa... Circle was the best dance of the holiday for me. I'm all funky'ed out though. Never thought I'd say that. Heard like five bassline tunes the whole time I was there. Got a little playout at Liberty and Female Skanker too.Hang tight Janay snipin me on a mutual friends facebook album.My ped got teef. Think I left the key in it comin back twist from the beach. Nearly took a 1000 Euro hit to get my passport back but the Cypriot mandem found it on its side near River Reggae a few days later so I only got stung 250 Euro for the repairs. But then I paid for another ped so it was a costly trip. Insurance is pointless out there.Napa Plaza is DEEP. Checked some girls in Eva Belle.. I've seen nicer Estates in south.
LMAO @ that being your ped.+Sipping Plat Patron on the beach >> _______
LOL.. You got to ride on it then? Or you just see it f*cked near River Reggae? Silver 125 from Athlos? Was brand new aswell the man was PISSED!I blame my bredrin, I rang him to see what he was on and he tells me 'race you to the pool'. Like a drunk fool I duss and (think) I left the key in it. Prick.

. What happened with this girl heard she died out there and her visa ran out so they would not bring her body back to the uk so her friend was going asking for money to get the body back to the ukGoing on holiday and staying alive>>>>>
A girl called Kelesha died out there.My friend said at the dirrty beach party they were asking for money so it must be the same thing your talking about.