Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sorter.
not even bein funnybut f*ck goin on holiday around 1000s of black ppl n a couple of wog socketsu'd never pull
:eyebrow:
I'd*
them fat black girls are always looking for a piece of skinny white meat :lol:
lmfaohe aint lying!
them big black girls who grab you in bazzar when Forward Riddem comes on <<<<< ___________:lol:

pissed if u die in nappa and ur people are begging 4 money 2 send ur coffin back at some sket ridden beach party where people are pissing and shitting themselves
tbh... Pissed if the girls family aren't even doing anything about it. They obviously care :rolleyes: ..
stupid thing 2 say
Please explain.cMaybe i'm making an assumption, but from what i've read in here... a girl has died and her bredrins have resorted to going around clubs begging for change to send the body home...
now i kno u london heads might hav money 2 throw aroundbut maybe they ent got the money, or they ent got ways 2 get the money over thereeither way......i'm 100% sure they f*ckin care about their dead childhence it bein a very stupid commentall rollin ur eyes n that
steff are u telling methat if u died tomorrow in napa in a beach bar of all placesand ur body was left, festering in ur swim suit, in some hot, dirty morgue where the spanish spit on the english corpsesand u knew that rather than burning ur body before it rotted away in that god-forsaken resting place, ur people were out raving in the same beach bar u died in pretending that they were "collecting money 2 send steffs corpse home" when in actual fact they were guzzling more cheap sugary alchoholic beverages with the collection money, and pouring out a little WKD 4 their dead homie whilst he rotted, u would not be pissed?
lol na i'd be deadi weren't talkin 2 u tholmao at them picslike f*ckin africa
Listen mate, a family who cares WOULD find away to get the body home, and thinking about it, them friends don't sound like true friends... c'mon, waisting time collecting change!!!...to me it seems like they got their priorities all wrong. That holiday should have come to a complete hault as soon as they got the news that their friend was on her death bed.

I don't believe it was their immediate friends...obviously the organisers of the beach party heard about it and so did a lil collection.
Now that would make sense. Because I refuse to believe true bredrins would waste time with any other foolishness besides spending last days, hours, minutes with their dieing friend.

Napa 08>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sliced loaf of brown bread no.2If I am honest, when your a at club at Armand Van Helden is doing a 3 to 4 hour set, nothing can top that :!: Now, as grime, baseline or uk fakey djs do not appeal to me in any sort of way and your last three nights consist of Westwood, Armand Van Helden and Mastersteps, you dun have the best raving experience and no hype people or hype sh*t going on.When ya der in Castle and too man bitches are on it, ya dun have the best rave experience.Now, some facts I realised:Typical UK Fakey (funky) = Same tune, just remixedTypical Baseline = 5 different melodies that do not go togetherBlack willy only bitches (WOG sockets) = Bitch for black men with no game.crazy cousins - bongo jam = some sh*t tune that just sounds dead.H U D bitches = sumo wrestlers and feel no way to wear 46DD bikiniAbyss = Under 21 club from what I seeRenting Ped/Quad = waste Sheffield Women = Suck toesRaving in Napa after the peak/hype = SICK BLUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming from the boy who was moaning he didn't want to go.:rolleyes:
Thats my point, it was sick :!: I hated the thought that I was gonna step on cypriot land and I actually enjoyed it.Spawn, tbh, Mastersteps wasn't the best rave I have been to, but he was good, though Westwood and Armand Van Helden cannot be matched.

I don't know their names.All I know is that they look a state.I'm at the swimming pool and all I see are Blue Whales swimming about in the pool with me.I never spoke to any, just saw their bikini saying H U D girls or something.They were so fat, how dare they wear bikini with their fat selves.One was so pale and fat, I just wanted to kick her in her belly.They had one skinny friend, she had a tan so slammable but if she didn't I woould pass.Just think of some fat bitches from H U D that went napa or maybe their now and it is probably them, one mixed raced one looked like a whale shark, But one pale white gurl looked like a blue whale.It's so deep that I had to put up with that sh*t. :(

lol if its the same "ladies" that have been getting real freaky out there......
So many slags out there tbh, so many gurls with no morals.I could have slammed so many bitches out their.LOL @ some sexy white gurl wog socket with a sexy batty telling me she wants me but tomorrow night as shes not that kind of gurl.HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!