[Update 21-07-08]Rick Ross comfirmed as a Correctional Officer. [Pics/Video]

ReZiW

Rick Rossrickrossti4.jpgRick Ross was a police officer?

Rick Ross said this was photoshoped but it looks real to me you be the judge the only coke this brother handled was in a can 1216475632rickcoupdatetz3.jpg
Rick Ross Issues A Statement About Rumors !rickross.jpgSo Apparently Some Fake Pictures Of Rick Ross In A Police Uniform Are Surfacing Around The Net And The Boss Is Not Happy..My life is 100 percent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when i was a teenager in high school on other peoples body. If this sh*t was real don’t you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything else? I’m in the entertainment business and a lot of people like to hate because I’m on top of my game. Like i said before my life is 100 percent real.Source: http://www.on smash.com/
Video clips of Rick Ross as CO
Rick Ross Confirmed as a Correctional Officer.Originally Posted by whokid View PostDespite constant denials from rapper Rick Ross, details have emerged proving the entertainer worked as a corrections officer in the mid-90s.According to TheSmokingGun.com, Department of Corrections records have been released showing the rapper (born William Leonard Roberts) worked as a prison guard for 18 months beginning in December 1995. Provided by DoC spokesperson Jo Ellyn Rackleff, Ross’ personal information including his Social Security number was verified and proved his employment.Further details show he graduated from the DoC training academy where he was later assigned to the South Florida Reception Center in Dade County before leaving in June 1997. The facility is allegedly one of the three statewide locations which intakes new prisoners. He reportedly was earning a salary of $25,794.34 upon his departure.When previously asked in a YouTube video if he had ever worked in a prison after being called out by fellow Miami rapper Trick Daddy, Ross responded “No, that’s not true.”Ross was unavailable for comment at press time.http://www.sohh.com/2008/07/news-rick-ros-1.html#more
Why good morning there officer Rick Ross!!0f4ffdf66eba6.jpg
Hes so pissed, aint noone f*ck*ng with the boss no more.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TrillaI hope your all enjoying yourselfsThis is the dj khaled throwing down to aka the big dog pitbull terrasquadian aka we da best aka dade county 305 the movementWe are here foreverWe survive through Every storm any weather any road block any f**k niggaWe here forever and we ain't never gonna stop Rick Ross is the defination of the projects Ricky Ross is the defination of the ghetto Rick Ross is the defination of the slums Rick Ross is the Streets you see Rick Ross is like the poor People President he represents the struggle he's the level of the hustle I am dj khaled and I'm gonna stand beside Rick Ross for the of my life through the good times through the bad times see we will never be stopped Never cause we the muthaf**king bestEh yo E class man hold this man my machine broke from countin to much Cash Belive that haha

Guest David Braund

TrillaI hope your all enjoying yourselfsThis is the dj khaled throwing down to aka the big dog pitbull terrasquadian aka we da best aka dade county 305 the movementWe are here foreverWe survive through Every storm any weather any road block any f**k niggaWe here forever and we ain't never gonna stop Rick Ross is the defination of the projects Ricky Ross is the defination of the ghetto Rick Ross is the defination of the slums Rick Ross is the Streets you see Rick Ross is like the poor People President he represents the struggle he's the level of the hustle I am dj khaled and I'm gonna stand beside Rick Ross for the of my life through the good times through the bad times see we will never be stopped Never cause we the muthaf**king bestEh yo E class man hold this man my machine broke from countin to much Cash Belive that haha

lolhe chats so much bull its jokes

Lock and delete. Ban to teach him a lesson too.
this guys gassed
Go urban dictionary, learn the definition of the word, then come edit your post you waersmun.
ur gassed. just wana be acknowl;edged round here init
the real rick ross >>>>>this guyi was saying it from years back and people were cussing man
see the documentary bout freeway rick. cudnt listen to rick ross again after that.it is what it is thou. even jiggas fake