[Update 21-07-08]Rick Ross comfirmed as a Correctional Officer. [Pics/Video]

ReZiW

lolTo be fair I dont give a sh*t. The beats and rap are outrageous.Certain mans reactions come like:"Blad you hear Rick Ross used to have a job like a normal person""Shiiit, that changes the music I like. I better delete this sh*t and listen to someone real"

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KMT, I'm disappointed. I dont care what dudes are saying, hearing a rapper spit, you think he has some sort of validity. Hearing sh*t like this makes me wanna fling on Mavado and Sizzla. Them man there catch cases. Even Cartel, when them man have scandals in the paper it's becuase they were in a picture holding up gun, arrested in connection with a shooting or hiding over 6 AK's underground. Real sh*t. Even old school man like Super Cat caught a body.f*ck rappers man, bare lies. Them boys are all home bodies and/or victims. Law-abiding citizens, the lot of 'em "gangsta rappers".How am I gonna take Trilla seriously? Jsut today I was championing this as one of the best for 08 SMH. Just gonna have delete his bars and pass the props onto JUSTICE League and JRGigs/Common/Will Smith/Jibbs/Hurricane Chris >>>> them

Ruger's the worstgassed up guystill makes big tunes doe, i couldnt care less for these lip sangin dudes
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO@ the smokin bitLMFAO
that was baitesp the way he tried to talk thru it instead of just coughing the talking again afterwards

LoL most of these rap fans are lil 12-15 year olds who actually see the rap game in the same way as Wrestling. Believing everything they see. SMH if they never knew about the Real rick ross.LoL @ anyone not knowing Rick ross career is based on a role play of the real one. You think if he was pushing real hard like he claimed he wouldnt have been behind bars long time ago. With all the HH police about.+ I swear I heard him say in an interview (early days of his career)he went college as well... Most of these rap fans remind me of the boondocks episode of gangsterlicious. 2

Guest Flat Eric
Rick RossOne of my favourite rappers.10 BLACK MAYBACHS BACK TO BACK IN THE LANE
ITS HARD TO GET SLEEP LAYING NEXT TO 5 MILL (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH)TO PUT IT SIMPLE I AM MR. MIAMI

LoL most of these rap fans are lil 12-15 year olds who actually see the rap game in the same way as Wrestling. Believing everything they see. SMH if they never knew about the Real rick ross.LoL @ anyone not knowing Rick ross career is based on a role play of the real one. You think if he was pushing real hard like he claimed he wouldnt have been behind bars long time ago. With all the HH police about.+ I swear I heard him say in an interview (early days of his career)he went college as well... Most of these rap fans remind me of the boondocks episode of gangsterlicious. 2
But 50 took his name from someone and put in work. Freeway and Rick Ross both took their name from the same guy if I remember correctly.Rick Ross wasnt supposed to based on some next guy, Rick Ross was "him". He went to College 'cause he had a "Football scholarship" but dropped out 'cause "he was moving weight and successful at it." Listen to Pots and Pans on Port Of Miami. Now I believe he was a Chess playing, science class attending, big friendly black guy people used to think was cuddly, the lying fat bastard.Hip Hop police cant do sh*t about your lyrics. Lol @ thinking lyrics are enough to jail a man. If that was the case why wasnt 50s Ghetto Quran enough to jail Supreme on its own? Why did they ask him to testify in court? Surely all they'd have to do is play the song right? Why hasnt Jay-Z ever been arrested for drug crimes? Wasnt there some guy that said Jay was his runner in the day, just that Jay wasnt a main guy like he said he was?And where were you before to inform us he was based on a real guy? Or didnt you want to be the one to spill the beans? It's jokes when people come out like omniscient after the real sh*t gets found out but before were completely oblivious like the rest of us. Just say youre not surprised like others did, 'llow tryna bring "substantial" evidence about man was based on a next guy like you knew all this before it broke out.G'day (No feelings were caught during the writing of this post, so dont try it lol)

Guest PennyTraitor
But 50 took his name from someone and put in work. Freeway and Rick Ross both took their name from the same guy if I remember correctly.Rick Ross wasnt supposed to based on some next guy, Rick Ross was "him". He went to College 'cause he had a "Football scholarship" but dropped out 'cause "he was moving weight and successful at it." Listen to Pots and Pans on Port Of Miami. Now I believe he was a Chess playing, science class attending, big friendly black guy people used to think was cuddly, the lying fat bastard.Hip Hop police cant do sh*t about your lyrics. Lol @ thinking lyrics are enough to jail a man. If that was the case why wasnt 50s Ghetto Quran enough to jail Supreme on its own? Why did they ask him to testify in court? Surely all they'd have to do is play the song right? Why hasnt Jay-Z ever been arrested for drug crimes? Wasnt there some guy that said Jay was his runner in the day, just that Jay wasnt a main guy like he said he was?And where were you before to inform us he was based on a real guy? Or didnt you want to be the one to spill the beans? It's jokes when people come out like omniscient after the real sh*t gets found out but before were completely oblivious like the rest of us. Just say youre not surprised like others did, 'llow tryna bring "substantial" evidence about man was based on a next guy like you knew all this before it broke out.G'day (No feelings were caught during the writing of this post, so dont try it lol)
lol at how hard this post got c/s'd

Guest PennyTraitor

TUNE WAS ARD.more mc's are closer to the roads than rappers in america. thing is with u.k, london especially alot of ppl do half hearted sh*t and have never been deep in the roads but can still claim (until real g's test dem), in america u cnt be half in half out which is why all this rappers get caught out so baitly.