[Update 21-07-08]Rick Ross comfirmed as a Correctional Officer. [Pics/Video]

ReZiW

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time never lied bout sh*tf*ck yall haters
very true but...he's never claimed that he is in a gang/sold drugs/done big crimes/still in the hoodso he dont really count but i get what your sayin but that was eminems whole thing...come out dubs himself to the ground about his shitty life (like in 8 mile) so no one can say sh*t to him
eminem chats the most amount of sh*t everlyrics about microwaving hampsters and throwing teachers off diving boards.......

• 2 months later...
Rick Ross now admits he had in fact been a Florida correctional officer for 18 months. Photos originally surfaced of Ross (real name William Leonard Roberts) in July on the website TheSmokingGun.com. After seeing the pictures, Ross initially told AllHipHop.com the photos were doctored."Online hackers put my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body," said Ross. "If this sh*t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything? Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."In subsequent interviews, Ross would go on to blame the uncovered photos on everything from digital manipulation to "haters." But in the latest issue of Don Diva magazine, the Florida emcee changes course regarding his pre-rap career."Yes, it's me," Ross tells Don Diva. "I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my CDs. My company has my [social Security number]. I could've put a company name...I done been up and I done been down and that's what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a nigga. I never prosecuted a nigga. I never locked up a nigga, that's first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga that I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply."
The HH charades carry on. These guys need to grow up and get a life. He should get sued for breaking Sales Of Good Act 1AD. Man lied.And how can man say he never denied it when it point blank denied it on many occasions?