[Update 21-07-08]Rick Ross comfirmed as a Correctional Officer. [Pics/Video]

ReZiW

I was at Styles last gig in Bushone breh jumped on stage when I get high came onStyles walked across the stage grabbed man by the neck and threw him back into the mosh pitwas some surreal sh*the then walked to KFC apparently after the gig I cut by then anywaysthat gig and the Wutang one was fghfhfghfh

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Styles last gig in Bushone breh jumped on stage when I get high came onStyles walked across the stage grabbed man by the neck and threw him back into the mosh pitwas some surreal sh*the then walked to KFC apparently after the gig I cut by then anywaysthat gig and the Wutang one was fghfhfghfh
oh sh*t, ur an o.g. init

oh sh*t, ur an o.g. init
:arrow: phail

oh sh*t, ur an o.g. init
huh? was a compliment still. was just saying the ting I was talking bout was a good 5/6 years ago... u been on dis ting from day

oh sh*t, ur an o.g. init
huh? was a compliment still. was just saying the ting I was talking bout was a good 5/6 years ago... u been on dis ting from day
the f*ck you talking about fam?put the weed down

oh sh*t, ur an o.g. init

so jeezy mr snowman is real then? is jim jones fake i see tru life with 2 of the niggers chains
to be honest i think true life is a d*ckhead too though he is blatently street connected he has been going back and forth for TIIIIIIIIIIME with jim jones to the point that by now someone SHOULD of been killed and this story wrapped up.when i hear rappers like true life going at a man for so long on pretty much EVERY dvd thats when i realise its just a business move.

I RECKON HES FAKE TO THE BONE u will never hear young jeezy admit a number of times that he made his money from cocaine
if ur chatting bout gigz den ur right
so is young jeezy real?i just found some stuff what i see him say once as bullshit he was talking about when he was 14/15 and he had $50,000 dollor cars and sh*t from moving drugssorry i find that hard to belive a kid is pushing that much workI aint big on hip hop so us this guy true to his word was he pushing keys at 14/15 years old
young jeezy been doing dis ting from day BMF an all dat.Mobb Deep are fake, got run up on, striped naked, all studio equipment stolen, den the guys who robbed dem spat over their beats. say no more
that didnt happen to HAVOC and PRODIGY it happened to other members of mobb deep which is a BIG clicki remember "littles" slewing mobb deep too THAT beef sounded more genuine to be honest because of the nature of the beef.