________________>>>> RBS

Guest David Braund

Guest David Braund

FFSthese guys are so f*ckin sh*tman cnt even get a direct line 2 a branch hav 2 ring thru n get passed round like i get 2 werever the f*ck i wantFFSn man cnt even get to where i wanna get coz the line jus goes dead n then i have to start all overFFSn i need 2 get hold of a single person but they wnt giv me the direct lineFFS

Guest David Braund

nah thats bank of scotlandthey're partnered with Natwesthalf the time i get through to them then they gotta send me back to an RBS advisor, then they bounce me back to a diff section then again 2 NatwestFFSgt through to the right place but now THEY hav 2 contact the person i need 2 speak 2 then fone me backFFS

_____>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Northern Rock>>>>>Halifax tbh. Applying for a new credit card so I get a letter saying please provide us with 2 forms of ID so I go to my local branch they copy them and send them to Halifax2 weeks later I get the same letter asking for Id so im thinking hmmm, So I go do it againanother 2 weeks later Get the same letter so I ring up this time and say whats going on, they say my Driving lisence wasnt clear enough on the fax sent by my local branch, So why the f*ck didnt they say so in the previous letter, PricksSo I go down a fourth time with a different form of ID 2 weeks later, yep you guessed it, the exact same letter asking for 2 forms of ID Thsi time I went down and closed my account, well i have to wait till a cheque clears but im closing it then. Pissed me off big time.