1. 1. yes or no

• yes i do
    • no i dont

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray most nights... I don't really see it as praying.. jus talkin n thankin god rly... then i say 2 prayers i learnt wen i was a yout... dat jus follow becase of habbitWhen Im walking home really late on my own too... and when I reach home safetly I look up and say thanks.I believe God is watching over me... so it's a reassurance/way to say thankyou

i do. everynight before i sleep just a prayer of thanks and guidance. and i like to keep my relationship with God strong. im praying right now in my head because i am going through a hard time and i need guidance and help.when you die do you want God to look in the book of life and say "well i was going to write your name but it was long." ?

i feel sorry for you lot. Talking to sky on some random pyscho tip.You're gonna be so pissed when you die and nothing happens and your body simply rots in the ground.So pissed.Oh actually know you wont, because you'll just be dead, there's no "soul", you're not gonna turn into casper or poltergeist.

i feel sorry for you lot. Talking to sky on some random pyscho tip.You're gonna be so pissed when you die and nothing happens and your body simply rots in the ground.So pissed.Oh actually know you wont, because you'll just be dead, there's no "soul", you're not gonna turn into casper or poltergeist.
this only applies to people who do it to get into heaven