who here prays?

Grafter

who prays?  

1. 1. yes or no

• yes i do
    • no i dont

thats all it comes down toFAITHu either believe, or u dont!But i dont believe, most of it is propaganda n bullshit tbh.some of the stuff written in the bible is some piss take.come on man, get real!
no one not really talkin about believing in the biblejus talkin about prayer
the bible stems from all that.im talkin about the whole religious prayer thing

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray every night .. because i'm grateful for what God has given me in life.. i could of been a poor kid in Africa with no parents and no food.. but instead i live in a nice house . .decent area i have garenteed running water , food, family and friends.. so i show God my appreciation for giving me life and for the things i have.
That's kinda arrogant you know.I mean, nothing personal, but what's so special about you? Why would God favor you over millions of kids in the motherland and other places dying slowly and painfully from war, malnutrition and disease and they have more faith than most people out here (I would say you, but I don't know you so... but still). For most of them, their faith is all they have, but what do they get?KMT

when u say u ask for guidance n help?what do u do when he doesnt reply?do u just think of it urself?
he does answer though. maybe not straight away, or in the way i want but he does. call me mad but i know. i know God watches over me because when i look back i am surprised that i am still here to tell the truth. so i thank himand i would rather believe and then die to find out there is no God that not believe and to die and find out that there is.
but still, ur basically answering ur own prayers.
what do you men i answer my own prayers?
cuz ur asking for stuff in ur head, yet u get no real reply.but u say u do in way, but thats u, no1 else, not god not no1.its You!U just think its god that is helping u, bcuz that who u are praying too,and wen ur prayers are answering, it was just u that did it, no1 else!U just think its god.

thats all it comes down toFAITHu either believe, or u dont!But i dont believe, most of it is propaganda n bullshit tbh.some of the stuff written in the bible is some piss take.come on man, get real!
I don't believe that God is a propaganda .. but i do believe to an extent Christianity is ...

so u think ur god u pray to is real?so do u think allah is not real then?or are muslims praying to ur god, but they think of him in a different way?sum1s gotta be wrong.See it all doesnt make sense
[national]it cud be you[/lottery]
boy,just remembered a period last year wen i was being visited by demons and werewoves evry night at 3 am,man was rinsing out the latin incantations diffrently
:huh: WT...go on...
thats it rly,must of been coming for someone nearby,all it was i cud hear them evry night,moving swiftly around,crunching through flesh and bone,feasting..never saw sh*t though apart from fast shadows and a plague of slugs,and i was trying to google wether this was a sign of satan or wot,my reasoning being i had been bad mouthing him on the net calling him the father of homosexuality etc so he had sent some goons to trouble mei was writing about it as it was happening on the old vip in case it was my last words tbh,remember rsonist confirming that 3 am was some demon hourbut sh*t seemd to stop after a while so hey satan can suck his boyfriends helmet initbut yh sh*t was real for at least a minute back there

so u think ur god u pray to is real?so do u think allah is not real then?or are muslims praying to ur god, but they think of him in a different way?sum1s gotta be wrong.See it all doesnt make sense
TBH the answer to your questions are really common sense, in order.Yes.No.No.Yes; them.Why would a Christian believe Allah is real when they've pledged faith to their one true God and vice versa (with appropriate terms)?

Nah ''Allah'' is just Arabic for God. Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the same God.llow them religions though, rather follow my native religion tbh, but religion aint for me. Religion is separated by demographics, different religions came from different placees and they all reflect aspects of the culture of whatever geographical area it came from.Don't you think its weird that in Islam, Christianity and Judaism, places like Australia and South America are not mentioned? i thought this ''God was from everyone. Only places around the area ie Middle East, East Africa, Persia etc...IMO Islam and Christianity holds as much weight as every other damn religion in this world. Islam is just Arab culture imposed on others. Life is too short to be begging Arabic culture, IMO especially if you're Black.

GOD IS THE NUMBER CAUSE OF HUMAN DEATH EVERDISEASE WAR.. CONFLICTING RELIGIONS...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LATIN KINGS AND THE CATHOLIC CHHURCHOR ISLAM AND SCIENTOLOGY...
God is the number one cause of ALL human death ever...and wait for it,all human life ever cancelled out imo

GOD IS THE NUMBER CAUSE OF HUMAN DEATH EVERDISEASE WAR.. CONFLICTING RELIGIONS...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LATIN KINGS AND THE CATHOLIC CHHURCHOR ISLAM AND SCIENTOLOGY...
God is the number one cause of ALL human death ever...and wait for it,all human life ever cancelled out imo
lmfao

boy,just remembered a period last year wen i was being visited by demons and werewoves evry night at 3 am,man was rinsing out the latin incantations diffrently
thats it rly,must of been coming for someone nearby,all it was i cud hear them evry night,moving swiftly around,crunching through flesh and bone,feasting..never saw sh*t though apart from fast shadows and a plague of slugs,and i was trying to google wether this was a sign of satan or wot,my reasoning being i had been bad mouthing him on the net calling him the father of homosexuality etc so he had sent some goons to trouble mei was writing about it as it was happening on the old vip in case it was my last words tbh,remember rsonist confirming that 3 am was some demon hourbut sh*t seemd to stop after a while so hey satan can suck his boyfriends helmet initbut yh sh*t was real for at least a minute back there
i mean sum1 gotta be wrong as in 1 of the Religionscuz they see each god different.

its all the same god to me still

i mean sum1 gotta be wrong as in 1 of the Religionscuz they see each god different.or theyve got there own version of a god

i mean sum1 gotta be wrong as in 1 of the Religionscuz they see each god different.
Someone is wrong. We don't know who yet but obviously each religion think they're the correct one.Christian denominations and who is right / wrong there is the million dollar question I think.