plz dont get me started

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho.
basically.all goonz in UK = same level of violenceonly difference = more goons in London which = higher incidents
Not really.Belfast, South Armagh, Strabane goons = more violence than a guy bussing a strap off on an estate.
I know exactly what type of goons he means and I'm pretty sure you do.
What, are we only talking about black people here?
No I think he was talking about average street level goons that aren't in regions that are a hotbed for political violence.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho.
basically.all goonz in UK = same level of violenceonly difference = more goons in London which = higher incidents
Not really.Belfast, South Armagh, Strabane goons = more violence than a guy bussing a strap off on an estate.
No I think he was talking about average street level goons that aren't in regions that are a hotbed for political violence.
Oh, well in that case, Glasgow neds>>>>>>>London goons.

Hahaha.But, McKevitt's punishment squads were made up of average guys tbh.And a lot of the punishment squad (eg crucifixion, kneecapping etc.) work was carried out AFTER the political stuff was done in the mid-late 90s and it wasn't done because of politics - Sin Fein was embarrassed by the PIRA, it was because of guys selling drugs or stealing cars in a Catholic neighbourhood.Edit, I've just realised there's probably a maximum of 3 people on this forum who have a f*ck*ng clue what I'm talking about so just ignore the above.London goons >>>_____

tbh up north goons are nuts, certain man up north handle straps up der like a toy guns, just walking willie nilly on the street all day in there pouches.
BasicallyUp north goons are the british equivalent of LA goons
lol like these neekshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkxebsumAwlook out for the white girl with cornrowsits alot
That vid is about 8 yrs old. U no around dem times u London lot were makin channel U vids on ur grans video camera? Yea dem times u speng.That girl isn't white shes mixed and she'd take u 4 any bitch in real life guaranteed.I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho. Ask any real London man b4 u make yourself look stupid please.
lol dont catch feelings.didnt know that light skin/white girl was ure sister.boasting about being fron "Da Estate" (The song title) doesnt make you greaze in my book.

must have gone to a dance up in manchester and dis black yout looked at a local white yout funnytwo twos the white guys called his mandem and turns out to be some general in the biiitzthe white guy proper hots this black yout took his crepz and t shirt and then says "ur lucky ur not from here otherwise ud be fukked laddi" and his cheerleaders backed him ard and said "nar show dem london pussys wot were aboot inih"this guy gets fully stripped and dragged into a carnever seen him again tbh hes pissed. black guy was fully begging the white guy felt like i was in a corn field or some slavery sh*tjoke is no london guy jumped in all were fully prang smh up north its wayyy real

tbh up north goons are nuts, certain man up north handle straps up der like a toy guns, just walking willie nilly on the street all day in there pouches.
BasicallyUp north goons are the british equivalent of LA goons
lol like these neekshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkxebsumAwlook out for the white girl with cornrowsits alot
That vid is about 8 yrs old. U no around dem times u London lot were makin channel U vids on ur grans video camera? Yea dem times u speng.That girl isn't white shes mixed and she'd take u 4 any bitch in real life guaranteed.I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho. Ask any real London man b4 u make yourself look stupid please.
lol dont catch feelings.didnt know that light skin/white girl was ure sister.boasting about being fron "Da Estate" (The song title) doesnt make you greaze in my book.
Shes not my sis. No relation atall actuallyHu said thats y I think she'd take u 4 a bitch?? She actually would tho unfortunately

used 2 live midlands.. notts ng7.. moved 2 london about 4 months agoits just the same except londons much bigger & there are alot more ppl when u move here u really realise it.. the world is a much bigger place than i used to think it was i would say midlands in kinda raw though, because in london u can simply move back 2 ur ends and ur cool. in notts everythings kinda close. its 5-10 mins in a whip and ur in st annes / meadows. theres no hiding rly.

used 2 live midlands.. notts ng7.. moved 2 london about 4 months agoits just the same except londons much bigger & there are alot more ppl when u move here u really realise it.. the world is a much bigger place than i used to think it was i would say midlands in kinda raw though, because in london u can simply move back 2 ur ends and ur cool. in notts everythings kinda close. its 5-10 mins in a whip and ur in st annes / meadows. theres no hiding rly.
ure any boarding school yute

lo at this d*ck whittington character

People think all of London is hood?most of it is affluent middle class ChiswikEaling BroadwaySwiss Cottage St Johns WoodWest KennsingtonGolders GreenMill HillGreenwhichChingfordFinchleyJust to name a few rich neighbourhoods in London that have a N,W, S, NW, E post codetbh London>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ukfrom a mature opinion The West End is the reason why London is so greatBasically Westminister London has greenary i dunno if anyone has been to Mill Hill where Power League is but near the station there is hardly any shop's it's damn country looking

Please don't get me started this is a true Artist//like Giggs i'm da ardest regardless like a Muslim i'm not fasting//so i will rob your diamonds i'm hungry we starving in the slums//the bore will carve you so beware of the sharp tool//i'm white but i shoot on sight spit crak on the mic//might see me hiding in ya crib like mice//or fuking ya wife raping her while i hold a knife to her throat//my boat is handsome but i kidnapp girls hold them for ransom//till i get paid mad bills they staying hostage//