Did anyone else used to think P!NK was mixedrace??

ReZiW

love pink! i actually wanted to be her before!! but bleaching is not my thing..love her hair in that pic!!
r u black?
lmao.1st question dat cme up2 ma head aswell after dat post
i think its the sight of Dave's boat in her avibut i swear she's the chick that come with bare paragraphs in them race discussions (on the black side)
LOLi am very black thank you very much! why do you ask??? lol bare paragraphs you know!
rah who would of fort thatur black?yer i fort she was mix race stillos
REALLY?! oh my gosh. not even. im shocked..i guess you can't really tell by just speaking to someone..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love pink! i actually wanted to be her before!! but bleaching is not my thing..love her hair in that pic!!
r u black?
i think its the sight of Dave's boat in her avibut i swear she's the chick that come with bare paragraphs in them race discussions (on the black side)
LOLi am very black thank you very much! why do you ask??? lol bare paragraphs you know!
I actually used to think the world of you. LOL @ not clocking the error of your ways.
LOLwhat errors of my ways???
Tryna say you are abit white love... don't mind them.
abit u know. i might aswell say i wanted to be Ricky Martin and tried to style my hair like him.

r u black?
I actually used to think the world of you. LOL @ not clocking the error of your ways.
abit u know. i might aswell say i wanted to be Ricky Martin and tried to style my hair like him.
why not?? maybe you would like the way he dances or something and like his hairstyle as well.her hair is nice btw and anyone can have that hair its not a race thing.. the same way i liked her music, her attitude and style and again not a race thing..

r u black?
LOL whats wrong with her liking Pinks hair... just coz she's black dont mean she gotta like weaves unah

Guest WAVE MACHINE
r u black?
REALLY?! oh my gosh. not even. im shocked..i guess you can't really tell by just speaking to someone..
u can normally. certain ppl act certain ways..

r u black?
but isn't that just feeding to steriotypes?? the way people say someone 'acts black.' but what is acting black? black people get annoyed when people (particularly white people) only talk to them about hip-hop and when they greet you like "watsup/wagwan my brother/sista" but then they want to be distinguished by this 'black way' of acting.. i don't get it.thread?? lolim pro-black for the things that matter and i will always be. but even tho im black i feel i can appreciate beauty or music that is not 'black'im not offended tho dont worry. i get called country all the time lol

r u black?
but isn't that just feeding to steriotypes?? the way people say someone 'acts black.' but what is acting black? black people get annoyed when people (particularly white people) only talk to them about hip-hop and when they greet you like "watsup/wagwan my brother/sista" but then they want to be distinguished by this 'black way' of acting.. i don't get it.thread?? lolim pro-black for the things that matter and i will always be. but even tho im black i feel i can appreciate beauty or music that is not 'black'im not offended tho dont worry. i get called country all the time lol
Just say you eat chicken... then you regain ur blackness back lol...iJoke

r u black?
the paragraphs are back... i dont even wana reply in fear..making ur point in 3 sentences>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>15 line paragrpahs

r u black?
the paragraphs are back... i dont even wana reply in fear..making ur point in 3 sentences>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>15 line paragrpahs
LOLi eat chicken (thanks soca) lol