ive just bumped my car into another car

LuLu

Did Jodie honestly manage to box two cars in two seperate places in one tripI was jsut driving and I had to give way to my next door neigbourshe stopped and goes "have u passed yet"(she knwos full well i havent)Didnt even loook, jsut bobbed my head to music hoping she thought i didnt clock
Yes, yes i did.Happy now?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the woman has just rung me, she sounds proper posh and snooty.she tryed call me VIRGINA ? so im guessing she could not read my writing.ive got to ring my insurance and she is gonna ring hers and then ring me back.

Did Jodie honestly manage to box two cars in two seperate places in one tripI was jsut driving and I had to give way to my next door neigbourshe stopped and goes "have u passed yet"(she knwos full well i havent)Didnt even loook, jsut bobbed my head to music hoping she thought i didnt clock
I didnt mean to make u angry :(

I didnt mean to make u angry :(
lol aww. you didn't. dont worry.*rubs back*

Guest WAVE MACHINE
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICKLEARN TO DRIVE!
also llow not lettin someone gain a hustle from claimin whip lash. not like it affects u anymore or less.

the woman has just rung me, she sounds proper posh and snooty.she tryed call me VIRGINA ? so im guessing she could not read my writing.ive got to ring my insurance and she is gonna ring hers and then ring me back.
Why go through insurance?its a waste of time and moneyinsurance pay out are only needed for accidents travelling at relatively high speeds, not cause u was parking and managed to scrape/knock another car slightly

you shudnt get ur insurance company involved, u should of jus asked her how much it will cost to fix and jus pay her.. now ur insurance is gonna go up next year..The same thing happened to my frend, she was tryna bay park and ended up hitting sum yellow porsche in a car park, but cos she knew der were cameras der she reported it, the man came saw his car and basically wanted to cry, but she didnt wanna go thru her insurance company she jus paid him straight.dont worry tho.. i cant park to save my life practice makes perfect

Guest WAVE MACHINE

when i was first startin drivin i went to one ting at the hilton by heathrow, come out drunk and overrr scratched up one next car (and mine in the process) lol at thinkin i stayed.kept that bouncing still. on the trip i also got flashed doin 70 in a 30.not a good day tbh

LOL @ Not just driving off in 08.I hit some niggas car at the top of my old estate in broad daylight with 3 Cars queing to come round the bend and with my little brother and sister in the back. It was my first bump I just moved out and said "Don't so anything to mummy yeah" and they just nodded they knew what I did was wrong.I'm normally a good example to them

you shudnt get ur insurance company involved, u should of jus asked her how much it will cost to fix and jus pay her.. now ur insurance is gonna go up next year..The same thing happened to my frend, she was tryna bay park and ended up hitting sum yellow porsche in a car park, but cos she knew der were cameras der she reported it, the man came saw his car and basically wanted to cry, but she didnt wanna go thru her insurance company she jus paid him straight.dont worry tho.. i cant park to save my life practice makes perfect
i dont need to worry about my insurance company uppin any price, i would tell u why but i would no doubt have to seriously kill you afterwards. loli thought i was the only who found parking hard,, basically before i even crashed it, the guy who helped me get my car unstuck cos it was basically stuck to the side of the other, he was giving me directions on how to get out the space and it just seriously put me off and i started getting panicky because some random stranger was watchin me get out of a parkin space and then i just.turned the wheel to much to the right and bang, disaster.

i admit, i am CRAP at parking but apart from that, im not that bad of a driver.the woman was quite nice on the phone considering i had just bashed into the side of her car.

Damn your friend must have been pissed... I assume the repair cost must have been big. havin knocked a Porsche an all! In them cases I think Insurance is the way to go...dependin on the value of the car.RE: Lulu. To be honest if you caused the accident I would say avoid involving your insurance if possible, especially if you havent got enough ncb built up...but some people go that route regardless of the damage to their car as they feel it's the "right thing to do" and by the sounds of things, the lady you're dealing with sounds like one of those people... so offering to pay for repair on their fresh from showroom car is like a kick in the teeth and probably too much hassle for them to sort out (assuming her car was new and expensive). Theres a number of things to factor in...

Damn your friend must have been pissed... I assume the repair cost must have been big. havin knocked a Porsche an all! In them cases I think Insurance is the way to go...dependin on the value of the car.RE: Lulu. To be honest if you caused the accident I would say avoid involving your insurance if possible,
oi mate oi mateshe dont need to worry about anythin 2 do with insurance tbhwed tell u why but wed have to murder u after