cure to knife and gun crime

DripppinWet

I think that people, boys and girls, who are caught with guns and knives regardless of their age should be sent to Afghanistan or Iraq (in their houseclothes) to fight in the war with pellet guns.That way, they get to keep their weapon that they love so much, but since they will be frontline, they may not come back with all their limbs intact or even alive. That way they know what it's like, and the danger they inflict on other innocent people.I'm thinking of raising this to the Government. What do you think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

Yeah, raise this point to the Government.Make sure that, when you write to them or e-mail them, you use a really big font, and all your letters are green. Cause otherwise they probably won't take you seriously.

50 years if ur caught with a gun25 years if ur caught with a knifedeath if you commit a murdered and r bang to rightspeople who dont work or study aged 16 to 25 should be made to do natinal service for 3 months then have 6 weeks to find work if they dont find nothing go back to natinal serviceproblem solved

Guest WAVESURFER
Yeah, raise this point to the Government.Make sure that, when you write to them or e-mail them, you use a really big font, and all your letters are green. Cause otherwise they probably won't take you seriously.
Take things more seriously you plonker.you what you what
<_<

50 years if ur caught with a gun25 years if ur caught with a knifedeath if you commit a murdered and r bang to rightspeople who dont work or study aged 16 to 25 should be made to do natinal service for 3 months then have 6 weeks to find work if they dont find nothing go back to natinal serviceproblem solved
You are well and truely clueless

The only problem with killing people who are 'murderers' is that no-ones ever going to admit to it and trials are never 100%.I really like the idea of national service, I think that should be incoropated with alot of crimes.

You are well and truely clueless
how tell me how then i will accept ur claim dont write a statement with nothing to back it up?this would stop alot of teenage preganancys etc people will learn morals coz this country is filled up with wotless heads like urself

national service is a terrible idea imo, look at army boys, everytime they are on leave all they want to do is go out, get pissed and have a fight.also, people will just be more prepeard to use a gun and more used to hostile situations which will lead them to be more aggresive if put in a dangerous situation back on the streets.