Sign in to follow this  
danny blaze

scene closing down party!!

thats right is closing down for a refurb, this weekend is your last chance to see it as it is at the moment>>anyone wants gusetlist just text ya names and feelgood fridays to me on 07984 271 229big!!

5th august "lost in muzik" garage free night6th august "its the way" full on vocal garage dannyblaze & wesley jay as your residents!!

5th august "lost in muzik" garage free night6th august "its the way" full on vocal garage dannyblaze & wesley jay as your residents!!
is the next its the way bak at the scene? x

yea pissed i couldn't be there, didnt get a chance to do a proper last night there either as the last time i played there i didnt know i'd be off to kavos the following friday!how did it go anyway? any of you get down there?

Good thing the toilets are gettin done up - they were so grimey - you'd be lucky not to pick up HIV, herpes, genital warts an a string of other diseases in there.

Good thing the toilets are gettin done up - they were so grimey - you'd be lucky not to pick up HIV, herpes, genital warts an a string of other diseases in there.
lmfaohahahahahahahahahaahah

lmfaohahahahahahahahahaahah
Ha ha ha .... Dont worry i got the squat thing goin on hahah nah im joking...An alrite night friday tho , quite packed when i left , seeing as i left at 12.30...No drinking for me tho! biggrin.gif ...... :D