The worst area in your borough is .......

LuLu

Someone tell me about Maida Vale please.Is it nice.I have set that place as my ideal area to live (do not ask me on what basis I have no grounds, it was a spur of the moment thing).
LOLYe.. its a nice area.You can actualy go out at night and walk somewhere without seeing anyone.Freindly area too

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borough : Waltham ForestArea : Leyton (where i live)Too many somalian man dem, Too many polish taking all the shops and having fights outside them. Too many road man. Too many crackfiends.
tbh the whole of leyton is shitty, everywhere is roadmans-ville, can't think of any decent parts.just baree crime going on all over the gaff.
leyton gettin quite gutter stillwas driving past the station and clocked this white guy in a suitme thinkin ahh he classy gonna get robbed ... next thing im seeing he boggin at me giving me some screwface ..im shocked .. even them upper class leyton man are on itprobably got a straly in there suitcase ... not even bait aswelll
lol at this leyton is a normal area for londonnobody gets robbed outside that station
i swear theres a constant war between oc and ppl around what used to be/still is cat hallthe marlis around there are very dumb

Someone tell me about Maida Vale please.Is it nice.I have set that place as my ideal area to live (do not ask me on what basis I have no grounds, it was a spur of the moment thing).
LOLYe.. its a nice area.You can actualy go out at night and walk somewhere without seeing anyone.Freindly area too
:D Looks like a shoe-in obv hate 2 do more research n ish.North West is my true home still (I know MV is classed as west but still).

I would have said Stonebridge nowadays.All the d*ckheads have moved there from Harlesden.Pure of the little f*ckers run up towards harrow now as well
Bridge is in Harlesden.
i dont feel stonebrdige is dat bad... although i know it is **if that makes sense**my bredrin lives next to stonebridge park station so i feel kl when im there. Who knows about that food stool caravan ting outside/opposite the station though?
That place with a gate just opposite the station where they do kebabs and stuff?Yeah the road chicken is good.

Dalby Square, Cliftonville:
According to the Office for National Statistics, Dalby Square in Margate, Kent, is top of the heap when it comes to neighbourhoods where work is a four-letter word. An astonishing 62 PER CENT of its residents claim some form of handout—that's almost EIGHT TIMES the national average of eight per cent.
And Marine Terrace, officially the most violent road in Kent.
come like shsameless

I would have said Stonebridge nowadays.All the d*ckheads have moved there from Harlesden.Pure of the little f*ckers run up towards harrow now as well
Bridge is in Harlesden.
i dont feel stonebrdige is dat bad... although i know it is **if that makes sense**my bredrin lives next to stonebridge park station so i feel kl when im there. Who knows about that food stool caravan ting outside/opposite the station though?
Thats coz ur not foreign to it... If dat makes sence... Bridge is dirt.Hmm well see'in as people refer to my bits as crackfield/smackfield... I would have guessed its not a plesent area to live in Hertfordshire... but I don't think it's that bad. Same way ur thinking bout Bridge Sephiroth.

Bridge is in Harlesden.
Thats coz ur not foreign to it... If dat makes sence... Bridge is dirt.Hmm well see'in as people refer to my bits as crackfield/smackfield... I would have guessed its not a plesent area to live in Hertfordshire... but I don't think it's that bad. Same way ur thinking bout Bridge Sephiroth.
You live in Hatfield?I go to uni there, the surrounding area is a chavfest. My first night at uni I was racially taunted by 4 cunts in a car.Everytime I go to the ASDA there I get stars from different groups chav reebok classic wearing fools and each group has one token ethnic. Plus that pub near the ASDA was told me on my first day is a no go area.Overall I think its a shitehole but then again that's from my perspective.

living in highams park >>> leytonleyton is air... don't be fooled.If u dont live here u cant really judge.... i aint talking about leyton station... thats nothing.Only part of waltham forest i'll be happy to live in is Woodford, snaresbrook and them kinda sides.
leytonstone has dem bigggggggggggggggg yardsalso woodford is in redbridge

Bridge is in Harlesden.
You live in Hatfield?I go to uni there, the surrounding area is a chavfest. My first night at uni I was racially taunted by 4 cunts in a car.Everytime I go to the ASDA there I get stars from different groups chav reebok classic wearing fools and each group has one token ethnic. Plus that pub near the ASDA was told me on my first day is a no go area.Overall I think its a shitehole but then again that's from my perspective.
Yea...It most definatly is a shithole... but we had no choice but to move here.It is a racist area lol... the abuse we've had is jokes...not ony from white people from mixd people too.. identity crisis me thinks... and now the Polish have taken over they think they can run their mouths too. Every where I walk I'll get some idiot saying to me in a sarcastc voice '' yes blad wagwarn''.. I think its boredom tbh.As for the pub... yea... you get like 1 or 2 F.O.Bs everyone else is white and watches face. Can't wait to move!