I CAME FROM NOTHING © - NEWS

icamefromnothing

mid life crisis imo
lol naHH m8 just sick of making money for the MAN...lolIvae been a chef for 15 years, then work in 3 design studios ove the last 9 years and now trying it for myself...other tees that ive done...dtg_tees002.jpgI started out with £10 last summer and kept going producing limited tee runs every few months, plus hats and more.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see you enjoying the hat Bay, lol
B) and whats the story behind the brand name? how did u come up with it?
as above I said that last summer i started out with £10 and a few blank tees then, I made a bunch of hand made tees with stencils and pray paint.iEnm3efa5D9OdnN0cUZWmk9Cyl8cQgnQ.jpgCCGZ6bKvvD8vRVckobwhzYaA39CjgHnM.jpggL46apbWdT8Vk-h3y2C3q-TeAgA-2bEO.jpgikCsE6O81j882BwnCkPZu1z1zWFt-9JW.jpgZOzbVFXi3D9Cno1IoF7TjKPOlO_DXV9g.jpg7znYKo5o6T_94t9umNzxU8XJNicIg3ED.jpgplus more and a show in URBAN OUTFITTERS, from that I used the first £200 i made to get the BRUCE LEE tee screen printed. white, red & yellow tees.17062008136.jpg17062008137.jpgThen from there I started to find out who prints all over the world. For many more designs, plus im working on 4 new tees right now.So thats how i made the name "I CAME FROM NOTHING"

What are the quality of your tee-shirts likeHow many washes will it take to start showingAnd if I give you an idea can you make the tee?
TEESI have printed on American Apparel and now use HANES BEEFY, they are 100% cotton heavy weight tees, same quality as any streetwear label.PRINTThe print, I have washed designs I have worn for over the last year 10+ plus times ( wash inside out @ low temps )DESIGNFor £25 i can work on a design idea you have , which includes P&PI can print 1 off tees or larger runs - 40cm by 50cm high ( and no colour limit on the design or setup costs )my email is [email protected]

i see you enjoying the hat Bay, lol
B) and whats the story behind the brand name? how did u come up with it?
as above I said that last summer i started out with £10 and a few blank tees then, I made a bunch of hand made tees with stencils and pray paint.iEnm3efa5D9OdnN0cUZWmk9Cyl8cQgnQ.jpgCCGZ6bKvvD8vRVckobwhzYaA39CjgHnM.jpggL46apbWdT8Vk-h3y2C3q-TeAgA-2bEO.jpgikCsE6O81j882BwnCkPZu1z1zWFt-9JW.jpgZOzbVFXi3D9Cno1IoF7TjKPOlO_DXV9g.jpg7znYKo5o6T_94t9umNzxU8XJNicIg3ED.jpgplus more and a show in URBAN OUTFITTERS, from that I used the first £200 i made to get the BRUCE LEE tee screen printed. white, red & yellow tees.17062008136.jpg17062008137.jpgThen from there I started to find out who prints all over the world. For many more designs, plus im working on 4 new tees right now.So thats how i made the name "I CAME FROM NOTHING"
i respect your work ethic still. lol, that bruce lee was has been done before but with him wearing the Jordan BMPs.

Oi, I'm feeling a good few of them designs. The Bruce Lee and Spraycan ones are big.
sweet dude.the Bruce Lee tee is nearly SOLD OUTAnd the spary can tee is done by hand - stencil and Montana spary paint. So the design can be unique, one of the best parts of my line is that most tees are 1 offs, or if screen printed I just have 30 done.

when i was 14 i turned nuffin to a quater millprolly why i neva gave a f*ck about a record dealn i neva tried this sh*timagine how that white feelbut that dont even matter thotryna pay the light billlight bill, phone bill, plus my grannys nerve pillsfeel like i should be takin emsh*t imagine how my nerve feels

bruce lee ones big still...id purchase but youve only got s left...are these all screen printed? or do you do vinyl tess aswell?
Cool dude, sorry on that one left, I did a show this summer and sold most of them there.PRINTI mostly use screen print, and some textile vinyl ( which includes, gold, silver and other materials, reflective etc ) as per the ABE tee design, plus i use DTG print: water based screen inks, printd directly on the tees and cured to seal on to cotton. I NEVER USE TRANSFERS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...

Guest WAVESURFER
f*ckinnnnnnnnDo you do fitted tees as wellYou know the ones with the sleeves that are a bit shorterCos I dont f*cks with anything else unless im goin to the gym
He said he's used American Apparel, so that's a "yes".

f*ckinnnnnnnnDo you do fitted tees as wellYou know the ones with the sleeves that are a bit shorterCos I dont f*cks with anything else unless im goin to the gym
I can use a more fitted tee, but the tees arent urban fitts, they have good necks, not too long body or over sized sleeves, so your not wearing a GROW BAG...safe...