I CAME FROM NOTHING © - NEWS

icamefromnothing

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd rock this trucker_fromothing.jpg
warcry_emptees.jpgi'd buy thatdo u send through royal mail? :P
sweet m8, I can sort more hats outs, I have a sitted hat with that logo on it hat-02.jpgI can do more of the truckers, 1 left that has more colour on iticfntrucker3.jpgPostage - Royal Mail first class, but if you wanted I could UPS etc for a little more
Good luck with it. Seems like you are prepared to put in work.
defo,liking some of those designs
War Cry tee can be ready in a couple of days for £15 P&P £3

@ icamefromnothingHave you been featured in any publications yet?
I have done a few online interviews b4, but no press yet, im waiting till its a much stroger line.But I have been asked by DV8 Magazine http://www.deve8magazine.com/ to send in stuff for the mag.Apart from that I have a tee on Kid Rads next cd cover - the MR BEAR teeUP0a2nt40D9p80D-xxY8zQNRrxCRECeS.jpgPlus ive also printed stickers and Buttons...06052008050.jpgOh and found this quite print i did last yearair2.jpg

@ icamefromnothingHave you been featured in any publications yet?
I have done a few online interviews b4, but no press yet, im waiting till its a much stroger line.But I have been asked by DV8 Magazine http://www.deve8magazine.com/ to send in stuff for the mag.Apart from that I have a tee on Kid Rads next cd cover - the MR BEAR teeUP0a2nt40D9p80D-xxY8zQNRrxCRECeS.jpg
thats all good, yea ive heard of Deve8magazine...should be a bit of good exposure for you