streets.

Kano

Craig David is Shower! What happend to his boat though ( no homo ) he looks like a completely different guyRelating to your other thread Roots Kano jumps on this nicley but most couldnt pull it.

Craig David went through sum mad change init he looks like a different dude 4 realDnt u think its bad dat dis guys been gone for years and still no 1 on da English underground or Mainstream Rnb circuit cnt touch him.male or female hes still sho

Its ok.. I wouldnt call it bad.. But i wouldnt listen to it out of choice really...Craig David looks proper different, man can still sing sick though..

Guest G-dub

Single comes out August 27th. Kano's Album " London Town " Drops On September 3rd.

Tunes Big still.Craig David looks different!!

Craig Davids new look looks good doeTunes big though! Definately will get rinsed on radio and tv soooon

kano was very poor on logan and on westoodhes fell off completelyno longer grimecertified hip hop

Kano >>>> GrimeNo i can ever say he fell of from the bars he was spitting on westwood hes very much on formAS he said Your Championship Im Champions leauges Hes to big to be spitting over random beats now& people forget Grime takes alot of influence in Hip HopMan aint spitting in an american accent so no 1 can ever say he sold out

You man must think JME is good if you think kano was sh*t on westwood.He's still as sick as he always. SMH crackheads.

Kano destroyed Westwood's show.. i even think he came better than GH on it en i didn' t think i'd say that this side of 05

i didnt say he ws sh*t altogether on westwoods show cos he did f*ck up the rap piece but when it come to the grime section, he cudnt handle it. bout his calling stageshow riddim funky house **kissmyteet**

i didnt say he ws sh*t altogether on westwoods show cos he did f*ck up the rap piece but when it come to the grime section, he cudnt handle it. bout his calling stageshow riddim funky house **kissmyteet**
NOW THAT WAS SOME JOKE TING..