streets.

Kano

Do you reckon that Mc's that blow loose it due to the change of circumstances. To be fair i was looking back to some of the sidewinder sets from Sanctury and Dizzee was alot. Kano sets on DeJa were messy. So now im thinking that Mc's that blow now longer Jam with there boys and write bars together. Listen to tunes together and write bars naturally. Once you blow your on your own. No help or handouts you have to fight to find bars and snatch at anything that comes to you. I think that alot of Kano and Dizzee's stuff is forced nowadays.

i was watchin sweet sixteen, and the girl had n-dubbs perform at her ting.They got air.Kano come on, and the reception was dumb, bare females screamin.After the show he goes into the crowd to make a lil face time; bare girls flippin out. "omg i just hugged kano""omg i can't believe kano kissed me on the cheek""his my favourite rapper of all time"bruvit hit me that this boy has made it dumblytreatin him like his 50 cent and dat.I honestly had no idea that his now THIS popular

its a shame cert heads in grime tried to follow the sweetboy superstar teengirl fanclub career of this particular guy as a template,a shame

its a shame cert heads in grime tried to follow the sweetboy superstar teengirl fanclub career of this particular guy as a template,a shame
like who?

Been popular with the gyal from time and was too talented no to be rated by the mans.Was only gonna get more popular with the gyal when he took the decision to become a teenagers poster boy.

Was rating this guy from day...Was a proper fan of this guy before he got Mike Skinner'd but I understand why it had to happen...

like who?
the whole scene

Was rating this guy from day...Was a proper fan of this guy before he got Mike Skinner'd but I understand why it had to happen...
Same here but I'm kinda pissed about the direction he's gone in. Will have to make do with Boyz Luv Girlz, his verse on Destruction etc

ghetto kyote>>was never an huge fan of this kid but he has some decent tunesbut for me, grime mc minus grime = any guy

Same here but I'm kinda pissed about the direction he's gone in. Will have to make do with Boyz Luv Girlz, his verse on Destruction etc
his new album was pie, but listen 2 beats and bars thats what ur looking for believe me . . .

ghetto kyote>>was never an huge fan of this kid but he has some decent tunesbut for me, grime mc minus grime = any guy
Same, I didn't pay his lat album much mind. The features on his 1st album were Ghetto, Demon etc and on his last album the notable features were Damon Albarn and Kate Nash.Some people will just say he was experimenting but others (including me) would say it was just an attempt to be viable to people from the indie scene to try and shift more copies.

his freestyle over Dead Prez's - Hip Hop is FIREbut he does get a bit repetitive at times. stil a sick MC tho

i beg you upload that freestyle. I can't find it on my harddrive!!

i beg you upload that freestyle. I can't find it on my harddrive!!
will try find it,hopefully sum1 who defo has it will beat me to itbare with me