Kano

streets.

Knew he'd made it when he came back to the bits to do a photo-shoot and short story, the equipment dissapeared and man had to take a raincheck.Was kinda pisssed for him, but knew it only meant bigger and better things[PHARRELL] CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT NIGAA FROM MY HOOOD TO SAY LOOOOK OUT WORLDD, I'M ON MYY WAAYYY [/PHARRELL]where's this footage anyway

Good on him but I dont rate him. His music is confusing, I dont understand where he's going with it.Just sounds like a hybrid of everything. 2 years down the line he'll be Craig David, tryna remain relevant but failing in spectacular and damn right embarrasing fashion

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN ITS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE THAT LOOK PON KANO AS WASTE GUY COZ THEIR HATERS AND WHITE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF SUPPORT.BLACK IN DIS COUNTRY ONLY SHOW LOVE TO EXPORT ACTS I.E TPAIN OR VYBZ CARTEL.HOWEVER THEY IS A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF BLACKS THAT SHOW LOVE TO UK ACTS BUT ITS NOT ENUFF TO MAKE A BIG IMPACT...WHO ELSE AGREES

it pisses me off how many people jump on the band wagon "nah hes sh*t, hes gone mainstream" blah blah bull sh*t kano's been sick from day and always will be
sometimes i look at my cousin with the plainest face when he drops them barskane is f*cked from morning
but its true to an extent he used to be much better if u cant see that ur lost or a gash, his first album had some bangers on tho

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN ITS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE THAT LOOK PON KANO AS WASTE GUY COZ THEIR HATERS AND WHITE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF SUPPORT.BLACK IN DIS COUNTRY ONLY SHOW LOVE TO EXPORT ACTS I.E TPAIN OR VYBZ CARTEL.HOWEVER THEY IS A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF BLACKS THAT SHOW LOVE TO UK ACTS BUT ITS NOT ENUFF TO MAKE A BIG IMPACT...WHO ELSE AGREES
Bullshit. The second he goes to start making music the real urb*n crowd appreciate, White people will drop him like Black people supposedly have. It works both ways.T-Pains music isnt sell-out music, its just good urb*n music. Not compromised himself like Craig David and Kano. Vybz Cartel is just organic, doing nothing but underground music, thats why people more embrace themIts jokers like you that chat sh*t thinking its real talk when its only half the story.

Bullshit. The second he goes to start making music the real urb*n crowd appreciate, White people will drop him like Black people supposedly have. It works both ways.T-Pains music isnt sell-out music, its just good urb*n music. Not compromised himself like Craig David and Kano. Vybz Cartel is just organic, doing nothing but underground music, thats why people more embrace themIts jokers like you that chat sh*t thinking its real talk when its only half the story.

Bullshit. The second he goes to start making music the real urb*n crowd appreciate, White people will drop him like Black people supposedly have. It works both ways.AS LONG AS THE MUSIC IS GOOD WHITES WILL FOREVER BUY HIS ISH TRUESTORIEST-Pains music isnt sell-out music, its just good urb*n music. Not compromised himself like Craig David and Kano. Vybz Cartel is just organic, doing nothing but underground music, thats why people more embrace themBUT HES OVERSEAS ACT WITH A BIG BUDGET. VYBZ IS NOT FROM LDN SO THEY APPRECIATE HIM MORE OVER HERE WHEN HE DOES SHOWS OVER HERE ECT..Its jokers like you that chat sh*t thinking its real talk when its only half the story.
ITS REAL TALK FAM YOUR CONFUSED G

I think people have a right to be pissed about the direction he's gone in.Fans of grime music supported him and gave him the platform to move onto the bigger stage and then he more or less llowed the people who put him on that platform. Mainstream fans are ridiculously fickle, you think if his face doesn't pop up on T4 every so often their gonna give a sh*t about what he's doing?His 1st album was well received by fans of the underground and by the mainstream because it came across as a genuine attempt at him just doing him.2nd album was a blatant attempt to tap into the scenes he thought were hot at that moment. Even a lot of the reviewers for non grime magazines clocked it, NME cussed the 2nd album.Undoubtedly talented but he massively compromised his style in hope of shifting more units in my eyes.

Bullshit. The second he goes to start making music the real urb*n crowd appreciate, White people will drop him like Black people supposedly have. It works both ways.AS LONG AS THE MUSIC IS GOOD WHITES WILL FOREVER BUY HIS ISH TRUESTORIEST-Pains music isnt sell-out music, its just good urb*n music. Not compromised himself like Craig David and Kano. Vybz Cartel is just organic, doing nothing but underground music, thats why people more embrace themBUT HES OVERSEAS ACT WITH A BIG BUDGET. VYBZ IS NOT FROM LDN SO THEY APPRECIATE HIM MORE OVER HERE WHEN HE DOES SHOWS OVER HERE ECT..Its jokers like you that chat sh*t thinking its real talk when its only half the story.
ITS REAL TALK FAM YOUR CONFUSED G
Alright if thats what your saying, look at how long Mary J's been in the business churning out hit after hit, yet when she goes a bit more mainstream her sales sky rocket. You telling me they never knew about Mary 10 years ago?I didnt understand what you said about Vybz Cartel. Appreciate him more over here than where or what? And how I know your chatting sh*t is to my knowledge Cartel has been over here once so what are you basing that on? Your imagination maybe?Lets see Kano do features with man like Skepta, Scorcher and Wiley and have a Grime album trading in radio friendly singles for the best rated Grime beats since 2003 as voted for by Grime fans and see where it gets him.

I think people have a right to be pissed about the direction he's gone in.Fans of grime music supported him and gave him the platform to move onto the bigger stage and then he more or less llowed the people who put him on that platform. Mainstream fans are ridiculously fickle, you think if his face doesn't pop up on T4 every so often their gonna give a sh*t about what he's doing?His 1st album was well received by fans of the underground and by the mainstream because it came across as a genuine attempt at him just doing him.2nd album was a blatant attempt to tap into the scenes he thought were hot at that moment. Even a lot of the reviewers for non grime magazines clocked it, NME cussed the 2nd album.Undoubtedly talented but he massively compromised his style in hope of shifting more units in my eyes.
real talk

I WAS USING VYBZ CARTEL AS AN EXAMPLE YOU CAN REPLACE VYBZ WITH SEAN KINGSTON
Bruv your chatting sh*t, I called your bluff, end ofCause hear this, Sean Kingston had a smash-hit with Beautiful Girl, one of the top songs for the summer, but his 2nd single flopped, so dont chat nonesense.Black people and White people are the same in that respect. Make good music for them and they'll appreciate it. You can still have both fans like you, like Kanye and Mary J, but some go too far and end up alienating, such as Kano.Good on him, he's doing that and its working for him, for now. Give him 2 years and he'll be any Craig David

Lol, when i read this, i imagined one of them scenes in Comedy movies when someone says something and everyone goes quiet and drops a mass biggrin.gif

I can't really blame kano for the direction he's gone in appealing to the ''main stream'' besides it's not like he's completely stopped making music for the grime fan baseas i've said before listen to his recent westwood set and his last mixtape they were both absolutely sick.but still Making money>>>>>pleasing fansplease believe.