Kano

streets.

I WAS USING VYBZ CARTEL AS AN EXAMPLE YOU CAN REPLACE VYBZ WITH SEAN KINGSTON
Bruv your chatting sh*t, I called your bluff, end ofCause hear this, Sean Kingston had a smash-hit with Beautiful Girl, one of the top songs for the summer, but his 2nd single flopped, so dont chat nonesense.Black people and White people are the same in that respect. Make good music for them and they'll appreciate it. You can still have both fans like you, like Kanye and Mary J, but some go too far and end up alienating, such as Kano.Good on him, he's doing that and its working for him, for now. Give him 2 years and he'll be any Craig David
FAM ITS SEEMS LIKE UR CATCHING FEELINGS YOU NEVER CALLED NO 1's BLUFF SO SECKLE DOWN

I WAS USING VYBZ CARTEL AS AN EXAMPLE YOU CAN REPLACE VYBZ WITH SEAN KINGSTON
Bruv your chatting sh*t, I called your bluff, end ofCause hear this, Sean Kingston had a smash-hit with Beautiful Girl, one of the top songs for the summer, but his 2nd single flopped, so dont chat nonesense.Black people and White people are the same in that respect. Make good music for them and they'll appreciate it. You can still have both fans like you, like Kanye and Mary J, but some go too far and end up alienating, such as Kano.Good on him, he's doing that and its working for him, for now. Give him 2 years and he'll be any Craig David
FAM ITS SEEMS LIKE UR CATCHING FEELINGS YOU NEVER CALLED NO 1's BLUFF SO SECKLE DOWN
YahhTwo thumbs up muthaf*cka. But on a real, how can u be in the industry and not know how things work? Thats the real reason why UK rappers dont get anywhere, not just their lack of talent

I think people have a right to be pissed about the direction he's gone in.Fans of grime music supported him and gave him the platform to move onto the bigger stage and then he more or less llowed the people who put him on that platform. Mainstream fans are ridiculously fickle, you think if his face doesn't pop up on T4 every so often their gonna give a sh*t about what he's doing?His 1st album was well received by fans of the underground and by the mainstream because it came across as a genuine attempt at him just doing him.2nd album was a blatant attempt to tap into the scenes he thought were hot at that moment. Even a lot of the reviewers for non grime magazines clocked it, NME cussed the 2nd album.Undoubtedly talented but he massively compromised his style in hope of shifting more units in my eyes.
Ditto.

I think people have a right to be pissed about the direction he's gone in.Fans of grime music supported him and gave him the platform to move onto the bigger stage and then he more or less llowed the people who put him on that platform. Mainstream fans are ridiculously fickle, you think if his face doesn't pop up on T4 every so often their gonna give a sh*t about what he's doing?His 1st album was well received by fans of the underground and by the mainstream because it came across as a genuine attempt at him just doing him.2nd album was a blatant attempt to tap into the scenes he thought were hot at that moment. Even a lot of the reviewers for non grime magazines clocked it, NME cussed the 2nd album.Undoubtedly talented but he massively compromised his style in hope of shifting more units in my eyes.
real talk
grindheat you chat sh*t biggrin.gif

real talk
Also, FUCK KANO.Just cause I don't feel that the thing I'm quoting is derogatory enough.

Ghetto's skippy flow and voice is the most annoying sh*t ever, when he tried to clash Skepta with all those syllables I just felt for him no homo
tru say .. ghetto is my favorite mc in grime rite nowbut his clashing skills are swag .. wiley, skepta, bashy have all murked himeven napper lmao

"Skepta how did you kill him like thatWhen he's skipping all over the riddim like that""Ghets, I'm feeling your mixtape coverBut I ain't feeling your mixtape brotherYou ain't grime thats a pisstake brother""Some man go in the booth and lose itStart spittin like D-Block, Dipset & G-Unit"compared to"WE9PF8 W09 NFW0FW0- SCOOOOM DSFHSHFSUYFG WEWEF"