Kano

streets.

if his 140 grime street ting has maniac beats on it then boyyyy its gonna be sh*t, i hate maniac beats tbh. grime, hip hop i dont really care anymore, i just like his music
I SWEAR EVERY1S STARTING TO SOUND LIKE HIM NOWHIS BEATS SOUND SO FRUITY LOOPS BAIT ALBINO SOUNDS & THAT

llow dissing maniaches one of the only producers that makes proper grime (not 140 hip hop) now days
Bollox
llow making throw away comments like thatIts a forum say what you mean
Its abit obvious what i meant, your comment was bolloxThe majority of his tunes are 140 hip hop beats then the rest are basic and dull

llow dissing maniaches one of the only producers that makes proper grime (not 140 hip hop) now days
Bollox
Its abit obvious what i meant, your comment was bolloxThe majority of his tunes are 140 hip hop beats then the rest are basic and dull
Examples

Bollox
Examples
Most of them are mate, u know this - Sorry you are, Mainstream Money spring to mind now, theyre not THAT grimey and theres a big hip hop influence in the beats he makes, take away the bassline and alot of them would sound like Hip Hop tunes from the sounds he uses - go on his myspace now and listen to the beats there and you can see what i mean

I don't listen to grime nowhere near as much as I used to for the simple reason hip hop has become too influential on the majority of producers but Maniac is still one of the few producers I check for cos he does still make grime. Don't get me wrong he does make some beats that sound like hip hop but he's versatile in what he does and still makes real grime.

Kano - MC No.1artist: Kanotitle: MC No.1label: Kano Recordingstype: Bootleggenre: Rapsource: CDDAgrabber: EACencoder: lame-3.97-finalyear: 2008tracks: 15time: 40:04size: 52,6 MBbitrate: avg. 181kbpsmode: Joint-Stereourl: www.myspace.com/kanorecordingsrip date: 08-Apr-2008street date: 00-000-0000location: UK, LDN01. My Name Is... KANO 03:2402. Old Skool 02:4303. Duffle Bag Freestyle 04:2004. Cant Take My Thrown 04:1505. Hurt 01:5406. Hustler 01:2307. Dun Know The Myspace 02:4508. So Good 02:3109. The Way I Are Freestyle 02:0910. It's Me N Word 01:3911. Money In The Bank Freestyle 01:2112. I Get Money Freestyle 02:4713. Stronger 02:3614. Dead Presidents Freestyle 02:0215. Sexual Eruption 04:15Kano drops another mixtape to satisfy the Grime nation namely, MC No.1. And this isone not to be missed!!...www.uptownrecords.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=93&products_id=2698u bhangras go back to your bollywood and stop hiding again in another group and leaveme alone!
http://rapidshare.com/files/105859142/0408.Kano-MC_No.1-_Bootleg_-2008-RAGEMP3.rar.html