'some people are gay get over it'

n/a

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why r ppl trying to say the media makes u gay? If ur gay ur gay, end of, it's just maybe some of them think they can express their feelings in public without getting beaten up for it. No it's not natural but neither is wanting to cause harm to some because their sexuality. Saying more ppl are becoming gay because of the T.V is like saying more ppl are killing each other because of Grand Theft Auto.
People aren't really saying that, I think what people are saying is that the media portray being gay as a way to be the centre of attention in a positive way. The media portrayal of gays is off the mark in my opinion, every TV programme seems to have a token gay guy whether or not they add anything to the plot.

why r ppl trying to say the media makes u gay?
That aint even the issue tho.Its not really the media making peeps gay. But certain things dudes will do say 5-10 years ago with their boys will raise some level of paranoia/ insecurity if they tried to do it now. due to so many factors. The media is one. These days its seems most folks are OVER Homo Alert (which is cool) but the side effects is as time goes by nuff man on road will start to question themsleves if they are' moist or not' after every action they take in life. regardless they are insecure or not.
that's true.

on a serious note tho how are u getting emotional (hoping his yout 2 be a ravin fag) over a simple debate. seriously
sorry, i fail to see where emotions come into this, feel like you jus plucked that one out the skyin regards to ur question...some bigots need a wake up call thats all, thats why i said iti see Marlon on every page of this topic denouncing gays. guys stupid.i dont like em, i dont love em. i jus dont care. i will however happily argue with a racist/homophobe etc
My problem is not with the individuals as such. It is with the endorsement and open forcing that it's normal and natural.My view:Do what you want. But don't rub it in my face, or force me to think its normal and accept it.I don't care enough to make an issue out of it/boycott gay products or whatever etc. But it will never be normal.
Because you want to sit on the fence and choose not to have an opinion on something, doesn't mean that when I do, its Bigotry.
bruv, you are talkin about raising your children to be as ignorant as you areyou're a donut. the effort you put into proving this jus backs up my point.

why r ppl trying to say the media makes u gay? If ur gay ur gay, end of, it's just maybe some of them think they can express their feelings in public without getting beaten up for it. No it's not natural but neither is wanting to cause harm to some because their sexuality. Saying more ppl are becoming gay because of the T.V is like saying more ppl are killing each other because of Grand Theft Auto.
Peole aren't really saying that, I think what people are saying is that the media portray being gay as a way to be the centre of attention in a positive way. The media portrayal of gays is off the mark in my opinion, every TV programme seems to have a token gay guy whether or not they add anything to the plot.
yeah but this is the natural order of things, they aint doing it to make gays more acceptable, they do it so that the gay character appeals to that market, no gays in ur program= no gays watching and therefore u make less money.

on a serious note tho how are u getting emotional (hoping his yout 2 be a ravin fag) over a simple debate. seriously
sorry, i fail to see where emotions come into this, feel like you jus plucked that one out the skyin regards to ur question...some bigots need a wake up call thats all, thats why i said iti see Marlon on every page of this topic denouncing gays. guys stupid.i dont like em, i dont love em. i jus dont care. i will however happily argue with a racist/homophobe etc
My problem is not with the individuals as such. It is with the endorsement and open forcing that it's normal and natural.My view:Do what you want. But don't rub it in my face, or force me to think its normal and accept it.I don't care enough to make an issue out of it/boycott gay products or whatever etc. But it will never be normal.
Because you want to sit on the fence and choose not to have an opinion on something, doesn't mean that when I do, its Bigotry.
bruv, you are talkin about raising your children to be as ignorant as you areyou're a donut. the effort you put into proving this jus backs up my point.
Wow.Are you actually retarded?

some people are born wanting to f*ck 3 year olds aswelldoesnt mean its right does it some people are born gay but only some gay and proud people should be shot come like promoting gary glitter wiley style pedophilia

Wow.Are you actually retarded?
lol, them write a big response then p*ssy out at the last minute guys thereno i'm not, but you obviously are.goodnight

Peole aren't really saying that, I think what people are saying is that the media portray being gay as a way to be the centre of attention in a positive way. The media portrayal of gays is off the mark in my opinion, every TV programme seems to have a token gay guy whether or not they add anything to the plot.
yeah but this is the natural order of things, they aint doing it to make gays more acceptable, they do it so that the gay character appeals to that market, no gays in ur program= no gays watching and therefore u make less money.
I don't agree with that though, cos I'm sure even gay people get sick of seeing themselves portrayed as the stereotypical floppy armed girls best friend type. The media portrayal of gays has gone mad in my opinion, its more like promotion these days.

Guest PROFIT2
come on what sort of logic is that?im sure gays dont only watch programs with gays in it...smhi dont really give 2 shits about gays and what they do aslong as they dont flaunt it in my f*ckin facei hate how they always feel the need to be camp and let everyone know they are gay and also why the f*ck they alaways try act like women...why does being gay mean you have to take on the persona of 65 year old spinster from the 1920's.

homosexual relationships are between two consensual adults. pedos like to abuse little kids, they're nothing alike.
Thread should be closed on this. So much stupidty being thrown around in this thread. Its disgusting/un natrual etcBut they shouldnt be persecuted.

come on what sort of logic is that?im sure gays dont only watch programs with gays in it...smhi dont really give 2 shits about gays and what they do aslong as they dont flaunt it in my f*ckin facei hate how they always feel the need to be camp and let everyone know they are gay and also why the f*ck they alaways try act like women...why does being gay mean you have to take on the persona of 65 year old spinster from the 1920's.
it's true tho, it may not work in the real world but that's the only reason why so many gays r on our TV. there's more logic in my statement than thinking "the media" are trying to subvert us all into poofters by filling the TV up with them.

lmfao at the ads as a result of this topic.
i'm getting "wedding rings collection" which is fairly normal, now its "play mechquest", might give it a go, unless it involves being a mech that hangs around public loos.
Just me getting Man Central and Male Force Mobile then.Damn

Guest PROFIT2
it's true tho, it may not work in the real world but that's the only reason why so many gays r on our TV. there's more logic in my statement than thinking "the media" are trying to subvert us all into poofters by filling the TV up with them.
its not true mate allow it...not everyshow has a token gay man in just too make sure they get gay viewers more time its only those sh*t fashion shows which makes sense cos the fashion industry is over run wiv gays...and gays dont only watch programs wiv gays in it...they probably love sh*t like desperate houswives and sex in the city which backs up my statement that they really just wana act like women...its like there just wanabe trannys shook to get the snip or sumfin, your gay not a f*ckin woman put the purse down and stop acting like you have no muscle in your wrist...the only reason the whole being a in your face ragging homo camp drag queen type of gay isnt that bad is becasue you can spot them of a mile away and avoid tbh