Your Favourite Bassline DJ's/MC's

iheartgrime

I'm adamant to increase the popularity of Bassline in this forum soooooooooooWho is your favourite bassline producers and/or emcees?Myn consist of (top of the head thinking) :ProducersBurgaboyWitty BoyBass BoyTS7TRCMr. VDub Melita1QY & F@ZBrett MavrickT21st BornEmceesTrilla Jermaine TrilloskiBomma BGrinstarJet RiderAsherVadar

I don't like Bassline.:/
[bomma B]If you don't like Bassline, I'll tell you shut up stah![bomma B]I didn't think Jamie Duggan produced, does he?MC Bonez I can see doing alot for Bassline, he's the more commercial typeThat could bring Bassline that little bit closer to London
LOL! I was joking still.Yeah Duggan has been producing from day.Everyone's put the usual suspects, but nobody thought to put hem JTJ man?I can see where Spawn is coming from, as I have stated several times that I'm not really on the spitting ting in Bassline. Although I will say that J Star is pretty consistent and is my fave. Asher is hit and miss. Zoe does something to me.

[bomma B]If you don't like Bassline, I'll tell you shut up stah![bomma B]I didn't think Jamie Duggan produced, does he?MC Bonez I can see doing alot for Bassline, he's the more commercial typeThat could bring Bassline that little bit closer to London
LOL! I was joking still.Yeah Duggan has been producing from day.Everyone's put the usual suspects, but nobody thought to put hem JTJ man?I can see where Spawn is coming from, as I have stated several times that I'm not really on the spitting ting in Bassline. Although I will say that J Star is pretty consistent and is my fave. Asher is hit and miss. Zoe does something to me.
Nargh I know you like Bassline fam!Yeah I clock'd Jamie Duggan produced on some tape packs last nightSee I was gonna mention JTJ but the only 2 tunes that I really feel from him is 'Boy You Got Me' and 'Its You'And 'Boy You Got Me' was co-produced with 1QY & F@Z Emcee'n over Bassline granted ain't always the lick, for example Bomma B over 'Lemon Stylie' [1st Born production] is rather weakBut to have a genre of music with no vocals at all involved, I think it's abit poorThe only emcee that's made anything of himself in Bassline is Vadar tbhOther producers that I've been pumping tunes from recently are:PiddyPyMerkuryScreama24KPreditorB.U.NPaleface

no no pls dont :)but mr v>>>>> only like his beat rest is fraffevidently im a anti-bassliner

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...