DVS (PDC)

bane

Anyone know if hes got another mixtape out apart from one in a millionGot quite a few tunes floating around that are not on there and i cant be bothered to rip them off youtube or if he plans to releaseJust understand why people like Giggz get so much love but then people like DVS just get slept onMost people also fink ahh hes in PDC every bar must be about killing but hes actually got some deep tunesOne of the best in the UK IMO

I agree aswell DVS has always been the best in pdc in my opinioni think i got today is the day somewhere on my hard drive but the tune im looking for iswhere dvs and ishod i think done a tune over oasis wonderwallif anyone has that ill give them any tune or upload any song or mixtape

i prefer ti nizzy tbh

im 26 and living alone and well known in my zonesim ti nizzy aka take a boys wife homeim just under 10 stone light skin, quite slimhavnt been to hell but i say thats what my lifes beennothing but destruction but still i love livingiv flicked a million shots but i aint sitting on a millionim sitting on the change dough with shooters on the pay rollalright i dont pay em they just do it coz i say soclap a boy and lay low welcome to my lifebaby mama dramas they're a pain but we're still tightaint seen my mum for ages but still i hope shes alrightand i hope we speak again before i walk to the bright lightchange i just might coz lifestyles tiring i spit war and trouble so the industrys aint signing himthe feds have got an eye on him but f*ck it im hot props i will buck this ting, i wont stop until my heart stops

He is back inside again, so god knows when he'll release something, I like Jaja Soze's new tracks, hated him before
please allow that guys name in here guy is soooo sh*t with some fake american flow naja is better stillI know lolI said the same thing but that Make It Snow was okway better

dvs and cerose is who i listen to out of them man stilldvs is easliy the best from day

• 6 months later...
He is back inside again, so god knows when he'll release something, I like Jaja Soze's new tracks, hated him before
please allow that guys name in here guy is soooo sh*t with some fake american flow naja is better stillway better
sed bout 2 days ago that noone ever sez this...lo and behold

i prefer ti nizzy tbh
im 26 and living alone and well known in my zonesim ti nizzy aka take a boys wife homeim just under 10 stone light skin, quite slimhavnt been to hell but i say thats what my lifes beennothing but destruction but still i love livingiv flicked a million shots but i aint sitting on a millionim sitting on the change dough with shooters on the pay rollalright i dont pay em they just do it coz i say soclap a boy and lay low welcome to my lifebaby mama dramas they're a pain but we're still tightaint seen my mum for ages but still i hope shes alrightand i hope we speak again before i walk to the bright lightchange i just might coz lifestyles tiring i spit war and trouble so the industrys aint signing himthe feds have got an eye on him but f*ck it im hot props i will buck this ting, i wont stop until my heart stops
upload this track please

One of the best in the UK and easily the best in PDC. He doesn't really get slept on as he gets love on the roads from north, west to south and east. He and Stinks are 2 of the hardest in south but they are known more for being ont he roads then their actual music.

i prefer ti nizzy tbh
upload this track please
lol @ him being better than DVS though

deevs is ard still but is on trial for bunning a dread in streatham
Smh, the dread bun him in his arm with his pistol...
tf is tryna say hes not even from the ends but knows more than u
LOLThese times its got nuttin to do with "the ends"Everyone apart from 2 man buss case meaning dv is no longer on trial/ he never bunned a dread in streatham