Sign in to follow this  
Nidge Weasle

NFL

right, heres the propa NFL thread (last one didnt work ).cant wait for the season to start propa, problem is i still dont have a team to support lol, ah well.who got tickets to the game in wembly??

Osi Umenyiora is out for the season!! I can't believe it! He's definitely one of my favourite players... I mean, last season man got 6 sacks in one game!! ONE GAME!! I don't do NFL Fantasy (coz I don't understand the draft system) but gutted for anyone that picked him for their team. Guy is a beast, I can't believe I'm not gonna be seeing him sack anyone for a whole year! The Giants are pissed. Either they have to put a linebacker in as an end or beg Strahan to cancel his retirement.Also, couldn't be arsed with Saints Chargers at Wembley. Heard it was like £60 for a sh*t ticket and I don't have that kind of money for those teams.Edit: Can we have this stickied please.

Chris Johnson? He looked nice against the Rams but from the looks of it the Rams are really sh*t at stopping the rush. Although it says on NFL.com that he has the fastest 40 yard dash in the NFL. Hmmm, that can't be right.

I feel like doing NFL Fantasy but i know i'll end up be sh*t.Was the first game on sky sports

I feel like doing NFL Fantasy but i know i'll end up be sh*t.Was the first game on sky sports
Season hasn't started yet so you've got a little while to change your mind. First game is on the 4th. Anybody here have Madden on the xbox 360? I'm getting my 360 this week and madden 09 is the first game I'm getting. Never played it before but I wanna get good.

Looking forward to this season.LOL @ the Favre saga. JOKETING.
What's the saga? Apart from the fact he's old as f*ck.Chad Johnson of the Bengals has a sprained shoulder and admits he needs surgery but says he ain't getting it lol. Man is grinding.Nobody has talked to Strahan about coming to replace Osi... They're getting a 3rd year OLB whose name I don't remember to move to DE but apparently he's played that position before so it's a minor. He's no Osi though.

Going to NY this week and it's looking like I'm gonna see Giants vs. Redskins!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAP! 40 yard line, row 6!!£120 though. I still haven't decided if I can afford to part with that much money.

Ive got two tickets to saints vs chargers dis october @ wembleypm if u wanna buy (cheapest seats but you get a sic view}pre season was LIVE when i was in new york, favre smacked it

you lucky c*nt lol you gotta go to the tailgate man, menna be more fun than the actual game lol.have a good time.
360 is youtbh i only check NFL because of the game and one breh in my class is always going on about it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... I WAS THERE BITCHES!Good game. The atmosphere at Giants Stadium is NUTS! f*ck*ng sick day! Got there late though lol so missed the best play of the game. f*ck*ng Eli finally does something good and I don't get to see it!