NFL

Nidge Weasle

Sickest game this season so far.Romo played well.TO was happs as well super smug look on his boat.LOL @ Jackson dropping the ball A YARD before the touchdown zone, them rookie moves. Eagles scored on the next play though, a lesson learnt for the guy.
Lol them super cocky d*ckhead moves. The way they're probably gunnin that guy right now! Have you ever seen Champ Bailey's interception return? Longest play in NFL history or something (that might be nonsense). Picked it at the 2 and took it back and dropped it at the 1 same way Jackson did.When Romo shook that sack off I thought he was gonna do an Eli and make a sick pass. The way I felt stupid when I saw it get picked and realised I was standing up lol.

All American Football fans...http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/even...eid=75335765713Britbowl is this weekend!!BritBowl XXII arrives at the Keepmoat Stadium Doncaster on Saturday September 20th - Sunday 21st September 2008.Saturdays Games:3.00pm - BAFL Youth ChampionshipLondon Warriors v Gateshead Senators7.00pm - BAFL 1 ChampionshipRedditch Arrows v Sussex ThunderSundays games:12.00pm - BAFL 2 ChampionshipLondon Cobras v Tamworth PhoenixThen the big one...4.00pm - National Championship Game - BritBowl XXIICoventry Jets vs London BlitzTickets - £10 Adult, £5 concessions - per day.No advance sales, all tickets are available at the gate!Anyone that wants to drive up, beg you gimme a lift lol. Otherwise I'm not going.