NFL

Nidge Weasle

Thanks Savant. That actually makes it more worth it lol.From what I remember, Manning booted for a touchdown... Something like 4 yards. Kick was good. 7-0.Washington got a lot of 3 and outs. NY got a field goal. And then another. And then I think in the 3rd quarter Washington got a TD and got the kick on the PAT so it was 13-7. Then NY got another field goal later. I hate f*ck*ng field goals. So boring. The Giants defence was immense! So many 3 and outs. Washington went for it once on 4th down with only one yard to get and they ran it up the middle and got stopped dead. The guys in front of me were proper jokers. Serious fans. Everytime Washington had a 3rd down and the Giants needed to stop them they'd get up and be like "Come on. You know it. COME ON!" and make everybody get up. Practically cheerleaders (the only cheerleaders I might add!!)The queue to get busses back to the train station after the game were ridiculous. We walked for 20 minutes just to get to the back of the queue. Only took an hour though which was a surprise.

Anyone see Vikings vs Packers?Tavaris Jackson try switch up the game. Used much less running plays.Guys an ahrite QB but his accuracy is still poor. But i can tell he has greatly improved from last season. Got that raw talent that he needs to tap into.

Bradys out for the season, pissssssed.Justin Fargas Raiders HB, his dads Hubby Bear stillwhat happened to JaMarcus RussellLOL @ whoever questioned Jay Cutla shame on you. As soon as I see him I knew he was gonna be a good replacement for Plummer.lol @ me going too deep for you man
Lol at you thinking you've gone too deep for anyone.Russell looked shocking. He didn't even wanna build rhythm, he just wanted long passes from his first few passes and I don't think he even tried on their first drive! Shocking performance!Was a sh*t game for DBs. I wanted to see Champ do something but Russell couldn't throw for sh*t and I really wanted to see something from Nnamdi but they didn't throw to him. I watch most games from a DB's POV so that was crap. f*ck if Jay Cutler doesn't pass out of the pocket like a pro.

Bradys out for the season, pissssssed.Justin Fargas Raiders HB, his dads Hubby Bear stillwhat happened to JaMarcus RussellLOL @ whoever questioned Jay Cutla shame on you. As soon as I see him I knew he was gonna be a good replacement for Plummer.lol @ me going too deep for you man
Lol at you thinking you've gone too deep for anyone.