NFL

Nidge Weasle

Lmao.

The New York Giants have suspended wide receiver Plaxico Burress for one game for missing a team workout. Burress missed practice on Monday, with his agent Drew Rosenhaus claiming that his client had to skip the session due to a family emergency.With the unbeaten Giants on a bye week, Burress will miss their next game against the Seattle Seahawks on October 5 if the suspension is upheld - with the player due to appeal the ban to the NFL players' association.The Giants have still not officially revealed their reason for the suspension but it was implemented immediately and Burress will now not return to any team activities until after the Seahawks game, and will be docked the two weeks' wages, which totals $235,294.
Also Brett Favre is injured but is gonna play through it so he can keep his 250odd start streak.

Lmao.
The New York Giants have suspended wide receiver Plaxico Burress for one game for missing a team workout. Burress missed practice on Monday, with his agent Drew Rosenhaus claiming that his client had to skip the session due to a family emergency.With the unbeaten Giants on a bye week, Burress will miss their next game against the Seattle Seahawks on October 5 if the suspension is upheld - with the player due to appeal the ban to the NFL players' association.The Giants have still not officially revealed their reason for the suspension but it was implemented immediately and Burress will now not return to any team activities until after the Seahawks game, and will be docked the two weeks' wages, which totals $235,294.
Also Brett Favre is injured but is gonna play through it so he can keep his 250odd start streak.
LMFAO pissed.

Over the last few months we have been working diligently with the aim of launching the NFL Network in the UK on the Sky platform. This has involved satisfying Ofcom licensing and other considerations such as applying for a launch date, satisfying transmission needs and purchasing the relevant equipment needed to bring the feed in 24 hours a day.The plan had been for the NFL Network to be a non-subscription channel on the Sky platform as we wanted to give as many potential NFL fans as possible the chance to access the channel. After months of hard work on both sides there were some programming clearance issues that couldn't be resolved in time, and for us to meet the launch deadline would have ultimately resulted - for various reasons - in nfl.com being at least partially blocked online in the UK.Given how long it takes within the industry to get a channel launch date agreed, combined with the knowledge that our TV contracts are up for renewal at the end of this season, it is now very unlikely that the NFL Network will be launched until, at the earliest, 2009.I know that this will be a disappointment for many of you - however, with 130 live games, Total Access three times per day, and other ins-season programming, I hope that your disappointment will be off-set by the prospect of an exciting season around the corner. I know that even though it is only preseason I can't wait for the Hall of Fame game live on Sky on August 3rd. Look out for full details of the six preseason games being shown live on in the next few days.
Yeah I know its kind of old but not sure how many new of this.

Really.. granted man throws more interceptions than i'v had hot dinners but theres no denying his arm is still there.. also u couldnt ask for a person to have there when the sh*t hits the fan and other QB's would falter.
Nah man. I just flat out disagree. You can't say granted he does the unthinkable thing (the worst thing a QB can do) more than most but he's still the best. You don't get to have that title and throw interceptions like you didn't even want the ball in the first place.